crazy cat---pics

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Ever since we lost one of our cats, Ditzy.. my babykitty has constantly been following me around the house... and she usually sits beside me or on my lap. But one thing i noticed is that EVERY time i sit down to the computer she will jump up in my lap... and if i lean back at all she will try to crawl on my chest.. .and while i type she is constantly rubbing her head on my hands... silly cat.
I love her so much but i can tell she misses Ditzy a LOT. My male cat scuba.. he tries to play with her but she doesn't like to play rough.. she likes to cuddle!!! So she will try to curl up next to him and start cleaning his fur..and then he tries to play with her and she gets mad and walks away...

Just thought id share...

Oh and here is some pics i have with Ditzy curled up with babykitty.. they've been together since kittens so you can see why she misses her! (Ditzy is the tortie)

I'm sorry to hear that Ditzy has not returned yet. But your babykitty sounds adorable. :D Don't you just love the affection that young kittens give?

I'm so sorry Ditzy hasn't returned. And I feel so bad for your kitten, missing her friend. She sounds absolutely adorable! My Zoe was so cuddly like that but she is getting older and trying to show that she is a "big" girl with all the other cats. LOL

well i wouldn't exactly call her a kitten.. she is the "babykitty" but she's about 2 years old.. LOL
Heres some pics of babykitty (ps.. don't call her fat.. she gets thinks she's little miss prissy)

And of the two of them together... getting their cuddling on!

lyquidphyre said:
Have you still be calling the pound about Ditzy?

Every 3 days :cry: but kinda giving that up now... we are getting a puppy next week!!!
Ditzy hated dogs, but scuba and baby both like dogs... we are gettitng a small dog, its a litter of mutts but the mom is mostly chihuahua and the dad was another small breed... i will get pics up when we get the puppy!

lol is it gonna be a dog thats as small as a cat? lol cuz i had a dog that looked like a german sheperd cat! lol love the pics

yeah its gonna be a small dog! we used to have a yellow lab and a doberman and scuba used to curl up with the doberman and the lab... but now we live in a townhouse we can't have big dogs, and ive been looking for a little one to adopt... i can't wait!!!

good for you! small dogs have lots of love and energy, and belive me Dont get the two qualitys at the same time! my dog used to do 360 spins on my stomac when i sat down! lol well i wish the best!

virus said:
good for you! small dogs have lots of love and energy, and belive me Dont get the two qualitys at the same time! my dog used to do 360 spins on my stomac when i sat down! lol well i wish the best!

thanks im uber excited... we are going to crate train for the most part becuase thats the easiest way to potty train those little dogs.. a woman actually chewed me out for saying i was going to crate train becuase she said "if i had to crate train i had no business owning a dog"
made me feel kind of bad, but its not like hes going to be in it much. when im not home my husband is and it would just be for potty trianing mostly!!!
anway... i can't wait till next week!!! the lady called me and said she's bringing them to work with her and i can come and pick one out. They are only like 2 months old!!!

great pics!! I love the mountain dew one, lol.

Don't ever give up hope...I have heard stories of cats returning after more than a year.

those are some great cat pics
adorable. i have a picture of my two cats laying in front of the fire. i call it slugs... because that is what they look like :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom