Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Community Forum > Aquaria Off-Topic
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 03-06-2013, 06:16 PM   #141
Aquarium Advice Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magicmarymac View Post
I love my cories so much that I just got a new 20L which I will be setting up primarily as a cory sandbox, planted of course.

I will be moving my cory pack out of the 36 so the Bristlenose Pleco's can have the floor all to themselves.
I want to do that too! But I don't have the space for it in my room and my dad won't let me put a tank anywhere else >.>

Old 03-06-2013, 06:24 PM   #142

Im sooo excited the hubby finally said i can keep all 3 tanks running.. which he has a 2 tank rule.. lol im movimgy africans to the 125g the cories n everything from the 20g h to the 55g n gettin a blue crayfish for the hubby.. ::wink wink:: tjats y he is letting me do all this..lol i cant wait to see all the cories i can have in it and their lil swimming moves

Old 03-06-2013, 11:28 PM   #143
Aquarium Advice Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjacks View Post
Im sooo excited the hubby finally said i can keep all 3 tanks running.. which he has a 2 tank rule.. lol im movimgy africans to the 125g the cories n everything from the 20g h to the 55g n gettin a blue crayfish for the hubby.. ::wink wink:: tjats y he is letting me do all this..lol i cant wait to see all the cories i can have in it and their lil swimming moves
Awesome!! I really want a blue crayfish (in it's own tank so it won't eat any of my other "babies") but they can survive out of the water and escape the tank. My two dogs would love the challenging snack!!
Old 03-07-2013, 01:40 AM   #144
Aquarium Advice Addict

POTM Champion

In my 25G tank, my cory cats (5) were the first additions. They had the whole tank to themselves for a few weeks.. I was finally able to go the lfs, and I bought 1 platy, and 5 gold barbs. The corys who were usually playing all the time now only come out for feeding time. Yesterday I bought 2 GBR and a few assorted tetras and another platy. Dang corys are still pouting they have to share the tank... LOL Spoiled Brats

3, 20, 25, 33 Gallon FW Tanks.....For Now

Scottyhorse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 08:09 AM   #145
Aquarium Advice Addict

My albinos laid eggs today again and look what they did to my cana snail! I suppose they won't get eaten lol

Click image for larger version

Name:	ForumRunner_20130307_130614.jpg
Views:	80
Size:	63.3 KB
ID:	157602
Old 03-07-2013, 08:49 AM   #146

Quote:
Originally Posted by kdklovesfish View Post

Awesome!! I really want a blue crayfish (in it's own tank so it won't eat any of my other "babies") but they can survive out of the water and escape the tank. My two dogs would love the challenging snack!!
Yea my killers would too..lol i have 2 chihuahuas.. that arent ankle bitters..lol but i found a baby dead lizard yesterday n at first glance thought it was one of my new otos.. im gonna have to be extra careful n take some different measures to insure that thing stays in the tank.. yea definately not puttin it with my fish. Thats why we r moving everything to our 55g bc the hubby wants it bad enough to break his 2tank rule...lol
Old 03-07-2013, 08:50 AM   #147

Quote:
Originally Posted by shellyx View Post
My albinos laid eggs today again and look what they did to my cana snail! I suppose they won't get eaten lol
Lol... thats to cute
Old 03-07-2013, 08:53 AM   #148
Aquarium Advice Activist

This is an interesting thread I was going to google if those fish were insane because my three Cory cats are so much fun to watch! They like the Squidward house lol
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image-2737124510.jpg
Views:	63
Size:	148.4 KB
ID:	157617  
Old 03-07-2013, 10:55 AM   #149
Aquarium Advice Addict
Community Moderator

POTM Champion
Tank of the Month Award

LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by shellyx View Post

Attachment 157602
Great picture, that's crazy alright! Really funny!

What's gonna happen now with the eggs? Will they just stay stuck on there the whole time? Now you will have to tell us what happens!

New to FW fish? Need some info on keeping fish?
Start here - Aquarium Advice Article http://www.aquariumadvice.com/guide-...ater-aquarium/

Community Rules
http://www.aquariumadvice.com/forums...ork&page=rules

FW - 72G / 12G Edge/11.4G Mr Aqua Rimless
SW - Nano 6.6G Edge - Plus a FW 46G bowfront (QT)
Autumnsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 11:01 AM   #150
Aquarium Advice Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autumnsky View Post

Great picture, that's crazy alright! Really funny!

What's gonna happen now with the eggs? Will they just stay stuck on there the whole time? Now you will have to tell us what happens!
I think they'll stay stuck lol nobody goes near my big snail so it will be interesting to see what happens! I, ll definitely post hopefully I, ll have babies

Tags
cory, corys

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com