Cross your fingers for me!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mlpbarrett

Aquarium Advice Regular
Ok so this is a lame little post, lol, but I am running out of ideas! I have been looking for a little antique brass bed for FOREVER now, seriously, like two years.. I work at Anthropologie and if any of you know what that store is, it would be very hard to work there and come home to something that doesn't look half as lovely as the store...
SO, to my point, I found a bed! I am going to post a pic so you can see how cute it is, the only problem is it is priced WAY too high, it's obvious since it has been on the Classified's in my area for about 54 days! So I offered 300 (it's priced at 765) Which I admit is a bit low, but I don't have a ton of money.. haha, so I am still waiting to hear back from the guy... I have already sent a bunch of emails and texts and a phone call, so I don't want to bug him too much, (even though I do!) I WANT THIS BED! It will be in my life forever... haha so to my point, PLEASE cross your finger's for me, or wisper a little prayer, haha, if you guys could take a second, it might just better my chances of getting it!
Thanks!
:D
Oh here is a pic of it....
29urigx.jpg

Grinding up chicken bones and dancing in a circle.......That's a beautiful piece. Hopefully it will work out and you'll get a great deal!

Best of luck!

Grinding up chicken bones and dancing in a circle.......That's a beautiful piece. Hopefully it will work out and you'll get a great deal!

Best of luck!
hahah Thanks so much I love you for this!
Ill let you know what happens and of course when my room is finished ill post pics too! hahha, cause I love decorating.......
:cool:

Well I ended up finding an even better bed and sealed the deal on it I am so excited! I am picking it up tomorrow.. here it is;

7337653.jpg

You seem like a thrifty person, can you make something like this? The only brass I see is the bar at the top of the head board and base board...Sorry I'm a guy and was distracted by the shiny head end of the one next to it. What is the green part? How sturdy is it and what are you wanting to use it for (srry....no longer distracted by the shiny stuff....practicality kicking in...). I live in Wv and there is a "ton of ANTIQUES around here".

Well, I took a long time to type...I do like what you got!

Back
Top Bottom