Custom Aquarium Designs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CustomAquariums

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hello all!

I just got my site up and runnign with a full forum to discuss/help fellow hobbiest with setting up and maintaining saltwater aquariums.

*Edited as in volation of user agreement dealing with comercial posts*

http://www.customaquariumdesigns.com

Please vist and let me know what you think!

Thanks

Also note this is your one and only allowed post about your site per the user agreement.

It would be nice to think you didnt join just to do a drive by posting.

I just want to get my site going and offer my services to the fellow hobbiest...I wont post more than once per month if thats the rule.......

Thank you

Ideally you would post here all the time. All he is saying is that you have to keep down the number of your commercial posts.

commercial posts.

Actually commercial posts are strictly forbidden. I understand wanting to get your forum going, but I don't know you, and I hate to think you would do it on our hard work. Put in the time, get a few members and continue posting even if your posting to know one, your forum will take off on it's own...maybe, I personally don't like forums connected to a retail establishment, idea seems OK, but I just don't like them, hopefully for you there are plenty of people that do not feel the same as me.

You want people to join your forum? Post here helping hobbyests with their aquarium problems, post a link to your site in your sig, that does a whole hell of alot more for your site than posts such as these ;)

Hey thanks for the advice....dont get me wrong I respect your rules and dont want to upset anyone here so if you say I cant post like this then fine I understand.

Don't get us wrong, you are welcome to post any way you'd like, within the rules of the site, but it just saddens us when people come and post about another forum and never post about anything else. From browsing the board this evening, I see you've posted to other threads in an effort to help the poster, that's what we like to see and makes this type of post much easier to take ;)

Thanks! I want ya to know that although I have started my own forum site I still intend to stay a part of this one! I have been a part of the forum at saltwaterfish.com for a while but just recently found this one and like it more :wink:

*grins*

That's cause we're the best. But I'm not biased or anything LOL

At the time you made the first post it was your #1 post. So the things that run thru our mind is a drive by. Obviously with 13 posts now you have done more than just drive by so its all cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom