Dead tired

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Do you stay up late at night just to read AA, even though you are VERY tired?

• Of course!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No way, you're NUTS!

• Depends on what I'm doing the next day

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fishyfanatic

Aquarium Advice Addict
Does anyone else ever stay up late at night and read AA even though they are dead tired? I have been up for over 20 hours now and for some reason I am forcing my eyes open just so I can read threads on AA. Anyone else like this or am I just the odd duck? I have a bridal shower tomorrow and I'm the MOH, so of course I need my sleep, but it's like AA is drawing me in. HELP! I think I need an intervention!

night time is my only quiet time, so I get to read and read with no interruptions. Sometimes I will get up from the computer leave the room, turn right back around and get back on. THAT is nuts.

Funny thing is that I just did the same thing. I got up and went into the kitchen and finished up the dessert plates and walked right back in here and started reading. Oh man.

i dont care whether i have school the next day or church the next day i still stay up late and read what they post cause i am busy during the day

Us night owls should form a club, LOL. Just kidding. I'm on at night alot too. Bedtime has never come early for me, even though it should. So, when I'm done my days things, I come on here and read at nightime.

I won't intervene Fishyfanatic, you are a great poster! :wink:

I'm here nearly all day reading old and new threds, i'm only 15 of i've got loads of time to myself. I probably spend about 5hours on AA everyday, and on the weekend it jumps up to 7/8 just reading, as im quite new I don't like to post alot :)

Well, tonight I was on here until about 2am or so. I was downstairs on my laptop, reading AA and watching TV. I then logged off to play some computer games. As I went upstairs to bed, I couldn't resist coming into my husband's office, getting on his computer, and logging back in! :D

I don't know about late at night. I usually log in around 4AM (which is early to me), and read while I'm having my first cup of coffee. I also use this site as a break from my work routine and log in several times during the day.

Well I am still at school, so really it depends on what I am doing the next day i.e. exams etc .. LOL. However it doesnt meen I dont love this site and the people on it. 8) :p :D

Fishyfanatic said:
Does anyone else ever stay up late at night and read AA even though they are dead tired? I have been up for over 20 hours now and for some reason I am forcing my eyes open just so I can read threads on AA. Anyone else like this or am I just the odd duck? I have a bridal shower tomorrow and I'm the MOH, so of course I need my sleep, but it's like AA is drawing me in. HELP! I think I need an intervention!

Sounds to me like you just have your priorities in order ;)

I go on almost every day but if I have too much HW, a project or something the next day I won't go on since I know it'll use up too much time. I'm 17 BTW, if anyone is wondering.

I shouldn't even post an answer this question. I begin at 6:00am when I have my coffee (aka BrianNY). Then go to work and log in and out for the entire work day. Then it's home and logged in again until @ 11:00 pm.

I commend those of you who burn the midnight oil at AA...you are the folks who give me something to do first thing in the morning. :D

Depends on what I'm doing, but I still get on AA all the time! I go into work at 7:00 (which is VERY early for me), and I usually check my phone messages and email, then immediately log on. :lol: I read some posts before my boss gets there to catch me not working, and then log back on during my lunch break. Then I log on a few more times when I get home from work. :roll: I try not to stay on too late though, I get up at 5:30 so I go to bed really early during the week. I'm around for a lot of the weekend though!

My name is severum mama, and I'm an aquaholic...

When school gets really boring and im in the computer labs, well.....
it's the AA highway here i come! :eek:

let's just say that what the teacher doesn't know won't hurt her

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom