Digital storage of my marine files.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ian98

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hi,
From Childhood onwards, I was so interested in ornamental fishes and aquarium. Over the years, I had gathered a lot of pictures, postcards, and documents about various fish species. I need to clean up my room. I don't want to loose these papers. These days everyone is converting to digital format. I read that doing so has many advantages. Resources Ash Conversion | PDF Conversion & Document Scanning - Ontario . I wish to store my precious findings safely. I have over 100 files related to fishes and fish culture, most of which are handwritten. Whom should I reach out for the conversion? Can I approach a document imaging service since it isn't business related? Has anyone done it? I have a scanner, but, I don't want to manually scan each file as it is time-consuming. Need advice.

The scanner I use is an old one. Can I get it done from a digital studio?

The scanner I use is an old one. Can I get it done from a digital studio?

I'd imagine there would be somewhere. We send off old reports to be scanned in as pdf but not sure who does it (Australian company). But I don't think it would be so tedious here as the reports are A4 mostly and the photocopiers will scan and email a pdf. Possibly the local library may have some ideas or contacts.

Back
Top Bottom