Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Community Forum > Aquaria Off-Topic

Join Aquarium Advice Today
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com
Old 01-09-2015, 04:13 PM   #31
Aquarium Advice Addict
My daughter named her gold fish "Puffer Fish" because I had puffer fish and she wanted one. The other Gold fish is "Rockin Baby". Don't know where that came from she was 2 she is now almost 5.

The kids named some of my fish "mister sprinkle cook" and "strawberry". Strawberry was a mean parrot cichlid that had to go back to the store. They still ask about him so no more naming fish. My son thinks my new red severum is strawberry come back so oh well I guess that one is named.

Rivers2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2015, 04:15 PM   #32
Aquarium Advice Addict

POTM Champion
My 18 year old daughter calls my pygmy cories 'Whiskers'

TheresaM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2015, 10:37 PM   #33
Aquarium Advice Freak
Cute picture!
katiekelsey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2015, 12:35 AM   #34
Aquarium Advice FINatic
I name most of mine! Except my schools of tetras, kuhlis and harleys, I'm not that patient lol. But my GBRs are Klaus and Ludwig.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Aquarium Advice mobile app
DeirdreHoyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2015, 10:15 PM   #35
Aquarium Advice Addict
I don't name my endlers, as there are too many. I didn't name my 2 WCMMs because I can't tell them apart. Same for my two Golden Dojos. The rest, however, have names. They are: Angie, Propinquity, Lackadorsal, (doesn't have a dorsal fin, lol) Malibu, Spangle, Ezekiel, Trinket, Sierra, Cheeto, Sergio, Powder, (she's powder blue) Athena, Willow, Chrissy, Greta, Cranberry, Dapples, Amelia, Pixie, Cookie Dough, Dumpling, Macaroon, Tumbleweed and Norman. WHEW!
RackinRocky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2015, 11:49 PM   #36
Aquarium Advice Freak
If I had any bigger fish I might, but I think it would be pretty hard to name my 21 Neons and keep them all straight!
Tacit Blues is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2015, 12:16 AM   #37
Aquarium Advice FINatic
I named my first two bettas, but considering I'm no good at coming up with names in the first place I just don't even try.

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice
Jev12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2015, 01:24 PM   #38
Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I name all my fish, or at least try to. I have a betta named Al a swordtail named Finley, a platy named gobe, two guppies named Clara and Leroy, 4 corys named Star, Knight, Whiskers, and Kity, 5 various colored and patterned zebra danios named Sonic, Calvilier, Scout, Calivichi, and Coaty. A kulhi loach named Okefanoki, two skirt tetras named Phantom and Princess. And many more that I used to have, including my two favorites, two male Kenyis named Oscar and Moorri, sadly I had to give them away when I moved.
French horn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2015, 08:07 PM   #39
Aquarium Advice Regular
All 23 of mine have names, and my friends think I'm insane. But its fun My little sister names some of them, thats how I ended up with Puff the powder blue dwarf gourami and Joey Bubbles the Albino Bristlenose pleco. You know I just can't tell her no, no matter how humiliating it is.
Bettalover333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2015, 08:26 PM   #40
Aquarium Advice Activist
My names have always been pretty descriptive.
My three otos are named Oto, Cin, and Clus.
My platy was named Male Platy.
My guppy was named Female Guppy.

Took me so long to think those up.

Oto is offline   Reply With Quote

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com