Do you guys name your fish?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh I almost forgot! My Chinese Alge eaters ended up with names too, Lenny And Squiggy :)

Only the my goldfish, and pleco are named so far.. The big goldfish is Andrea,plant from Little shop of horrors, cause he eats all my little fish..then 2 blackmoor are Ricky and Lucy..then Baby B and Pug are the 2 lionhead.. Waldo is the pleco cause you have to search to find him.. had a male snail I just gave to a friend named Gary from Spongebob..

Rush81 said:
I kinda have a theme, My pleco is named Darth Spot and hes the biggest, My rainbows are the bouncers and ther are the most noticeable and then the danios are the groupies. So I guess I really just named my pleco....My sister and I came up with the idea, I like it, It makes me smile
Thats really cool :)

absolutangel04 said:
Yeah, I took pictures last night, but then realized I forgot my camera cord at my boyfriend's house so I can't connect the camera to the computer yet!:facepalm:

Awwwww darn. Thats ok. Heres Deidara. I really dont know why I named it Deidara...I guess I just watch too much anime :p

Attachments

• IMG_20110722_203248-1.jpg
    IMG_20110722_203248-1.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 64
  • ForumRunner_20110723_164225.jpg
    ForumRunner_20110723_164225.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 82
I named all my fishies lol Skull (middle one) Tail (the orange one) Psycho( the white one) Precious (piranha)and Scarface(the one with a missing eye) oh and my turtle

Attachments

• image-2518327725.jpg
    image-2518327725.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 95
  • image-153263438.jpg
    image-153263438.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 88
  • image-1871869149.jpg
    image-1871869149.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 70
  • image-334099758.jpg
    image-334099758.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 96
Awwwww darn. Thats ok. Heres Deidara. I really dont know why I named it Deidara...I guess I just watch too much anime :p
:lol: Thats fair, I didn't have a good reason to name one Akatsuki! Maybe it would make more sense if he was black with red marks, but he isn't. He is just blue. :lol:

absolutangel04 said:
:lol: Thats fair, I didn't have a good reason to name one Akatsuki! Maybe it would make more sense if he was black with red marks, but he isn't. He is just blue. :lol:

Lol yeah. Maybe if my fish had more green...lol

I have a yellow tang named "Mr. Timms" he is the yellow toy fish from the newer movie "Rango". My clown is of course "Nemo". Thanks to my kids I get to watch these animated movies. My blue damsel is "sparkel" named by my daughters friend who keeps insisting on calling my yellow tang "flo"...... It's MR. TIMMS

I have a yellow tang named "Mr. Timms" he is the yellow toy fish from the newer movie "Rango". My clown is of course "Nemo". Thanks to my kids I get to watch these animated movies. My blue damsel is "sparkel" named by my daughters friend who keeps insisting on calling my yellow tang "flo"...... It's MR. TIMMS
My grandson is 10, so I get to see all the animated movies too.
Rango, with Johnny Depp was cool. And you can get some really good names for fish from kids movies, like Mr. Timms.

Back
Top Bottom