Do you plan on buying the Finding Nemo DVD/VHS

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Do you plan on buying the Finding Nemo DVD/VHS

• Total voters

fishfreek

Aquarium Advice Addict
With the release of Finding Nemo onto DVD or VHS tape the world braces for yet another 'nemo' craze. How many of you will or have already purchased your own copy of the Finding Nemo movie?

I bought my copy today! although i also had to buy a stupid 30 dollar remote so the stupid xbox would play it :x :x

i got mine today,
you know the part with the barracuda in the begining?, my 9 month old daughter screamed when it took off after the perculas, lol,

I bought mine yesterday! Woo-hoo! I was mezmerized by the shiny cover-sleeve that I stared at is so long a sales person came by and asked if I needed help....

Fishboy-from-NY said:
It's the best movie ever, I would watch it over any Matrix Movie, horror, action flick anytime. NEMO RULES MAN :invasion:

Agreed (y)

We got ours friday.
Man this is like an awsome move dude(crash)...LOL!!
I will watch this one over and over and over. :popcorn:

I thought it was a great movie, but I wouldnt say its the best movie i have ever seen... Possum do you play your xbox online? What games you got maybe me and you could play sometime 8O

I havent tried online yet cuz my internet is so slow i dont know how well it would work.......right now i have a game called mechwars and star wars that came free that can be played online maybe one day i will give it a shot.

I got it free! Yipeeeeee! My friend at work got it and gave me the widescreen version.....LOL

I was thinking about that lol it would be so easy just to go in halves on it and one person get one disk and the other one get the other one LOL

We saw it in the theater & got the DVD first day it came out. Best movie of the year for sure!

My kids have been bugging me to get a few Nemos's for our tank (FW!) since.

I'm buying....

I have most animated features that have been out, especially Disney.
Nemo was the best i have seen for a long while!

It as a cute and colorful movie. My daughter of course started talking about the "dory" fish. I went the marine shop and showed her live tangs.
I showed her the prices of all the bare minimum equipment they would require.
Then I pointed out the Christmas disaster of trying to keep neon tetras she first purchased for me alive. And told her to multiply it by 6 times as hard.
The idea got checkmarked as "someday"
WHEW!! ^.^

Back
Top Bottom