Do you talk to your fish ???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Do you talk to your fish ?

I do all the time , I sit on the sofa next to my 55g and have a chat with whoever comes to see me ... Am I nuts lol? Or can someone else clarify its part of the hobby :)

I think we all do but the best part is they don't talk back :cool:(y):D:brows:

I talk to my fish all of the time. I also talk to my dog. I sing him songs. I say hi to the squirrels when I see them. I occasionally sing songs *about* squirrels, but I do not sing *to* the squirrels. I'll have to come up with a song to sing to the fish. Maybe The Age of Aquarius.

I talk to my fish all of the time. I also talk to my dog. I sing him songs. I say hi to the squirrels when I see them. I occasionally sing songs *about* squirrels, but I do not sing *to* the squirrels. I'll have to come up with a song to sing to the fish. Maybe The Age of Aquarius.

I say hi to squirrels too. And lizards.

Maybe sing your fish songs from the little mermaid?

I don't but my Wife does. She looks like a crazy woman talking to fish that only want to be fed. I am sure they have no understanding or care what she is saying. Maybe they hear the vibrations, but in my opinion, I don't think they care.
D

Back
Top Bottom