Does anyone else feel satisfied when doing a water change?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bloodlucky

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I love water changes! Every week I love watching the siphon suck up all the dirt. It's so fulfilling! Feels like a great accomplishment every time! Makes maintenance something to look forward to lol

Bobjoefredsky said:
I love water changes! Every week I love watching the siphon suck up all the dirt. It's so fulfilling! Feels like a great accomplishment every time! Makes maintenance something to look forward to lol

I feel a sense of accomplishment but I'm no sure it takes me to the utopia state it takes you lol ;)

I like doing my water changes too! Love knowing their clean for another 4 days :)

I hate doing water changes, but I do them because I don't want my fish to suffer.

I absolutely hate water changes lmao. Bringing myself to start doing one takes a lot but once I start I can't stop cleaning/maintaining my tank haha. It's just the initial push to start the siphon that I have trouble with and now my sink is more then 25' from my cichlid tank so back to luggin buckets around for a little while :(

Mrc8858 said:
I absolutely hate water changes lmao. Bringing myself to start doing one takes a lot but once I start I can't stop cleaning/maintaining my tank haha. It's just the initial push to start the siphon that I have trouble with and now my sink is more then 25' from my cichlid tank so back to luggin buckets around for a little while :(

Matt, I'm sure you know this but... They do have a 50' water change hose and you can always buy more hose.

I hate luggin buckets.

Ya I know.... I've been meaning to make a trip to lowes for a fitting and some hose to add like 10' but I seem to procrastinate a lot if its not absolutely necessary lmao

Right now I run my python to a tub about 5' from the tank and I just scoop out the water as it comes with a bucket so I'm not really having to carry any buckets but its still more of a hassle then just turning it on and waiting for it to fill lol

Mrc8858 said:
Right now I run my python to a tub about 5' from the tank and I just scoop out the water as it comes with a bucket so I'm not really having to carry any buckets but its still more of a hassle then just turning it on and waiting for it to fill lol

Haha yeah I hear ya

I just think its really cool and especially when the water is really clean afterwards

I just did another pwc cause I was bored. Ahhhhh what a great feeling

Just did a major scrubbing and 5g change on my reef...tomorrow the cichlids : / lol

Back
Top Bottom