Does Anyone Watch Shark Week?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

guppygourami

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Hi there! I was watching an episode on discovery channel of one of my favourite series, Shark Week when I though "Hey, I wonder if anyone on AA watches this too!" So here I am, spreading the word about Shark Week, hoping to find others who enjoy it as much as I do. This event happens every year and 2014 is becoming the greatest one yet. People all around the world watch documentaries and talk shows of sharks and learn about the undersea world, hidden to many of us. I, am horrified of sharks and my fear prevents me from going near any oceans at all and when Shark Week comes around I always hope to face it. I am training to be a lifeguard so I guess I'll have to be near the waters someday but for now I'll be learning about it on my conch, under the blankets;)

Namirah?Canadian, Eh??

If you ever visit america, come to the Georgia aquarium where you can snorkel or scuba with their whale sharks in an aquarium the size of an american football field. One of the most memorable adventures in my life.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Aquarium Advice mobile app

If you ever visit america, come to the Georgia aquarium where you can snorkel or scuba with their whale sharks in an aquarium the size of an american football field. One of the most memorable adventures in my life.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Wow :O I've never done either but if I do visit Georgia sometime I'll DEFINITELY check that out! Thanks!

Namirah?Canadian, Eh??

Back
Top Bottom