Dogs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I know it's a dog thread... but we should get some pictures of the horses too!

Tomorrow morning I'll put upa a few pics of the horses and maybe one of my pet chipmunk :)

Oh dear I think I turned the dog forum into a chipmunk and horse forum :) I will deffinatley post pics and the story of my chipmunk tomorrow!

That's what I was thinking, I'm on my phone though so I can't start one right now but keep an eye out tomorrow, I'll try and get it up in the morning and I'll post in here once it's up. My chipmunk is 4 months old, don't get to excited he doesn't have his baby face anymore,lol.

Beautiful boxer!!!

I am excited about the chipmunk too, I will be waiting for the thread!!! Chipmunks always have baby faces, they're adorable. :D

Beautiful boxer!!!

I am excited about the chipmunk too, I will be waiting for the thread!!! Chipmunks always have baby faces, they're adorable. :D

Thank you! She is such a brat, but she gives the best puppy eyes and cuddles!lol

My new boxer pup Charlie and my wife's Morky Poo Max. Max's dad was a yorkie and his mother a maltese/toy poodle mix. Charlie is 8 weeks and already pushing 15 lbs. He should be a beast lol Max weights 4 lbs soaking wet...

Attachments

• P1220086.jpg
    P1220086.jpg
    183.2 KB · Views: 66
  • P1220081.jpg
    P1220081.jpg
    202.9 KB · Views: 68
  • P1220077.jpg
    P1220077.jpg
    184.9 KB · Views: 62
  • DSC01364.jpg
    DSC01364.jpg
    165.1 KB · Views: 82
jenatronQT3.14159 said:
About corn and grains and all of that:
I was recently reading about alll of these things that most dogs don't digest well. I don't have an exact link unfortunately but things like soy, corn, and wheat all aren't easily digested. Those are the worst things typically, but then like the by-products (like chicken beak?!) are also bad. I'll try to find a link, just so everybody can at least know what I'm talking about. I neverrr knew I was feeding my poor baby all this junk that upsets his belly. :(
A lot of people don't really bother switching their dogs to higher quality food to avoid all those things, but I did. I treat him like he's really my flesh and blood, regular old baby.
Edit: For the record, I have noticed his demeanor has changed since we changed his food. He's more energetic, more affectionate, less aggressive. :)
I'll be posting a picture of him soon. :)

That why we put Baxter on Taste of the Wild. When we adopted him his digestive system was a mess... Even fed him what they supplied n fed.... Once we switched... all that went seatbelt along came a softer shiny coat too!

Going to name my puppy Brady or Apollo can't decide which. Any votes?

Attachments

• male_red.jpg
    male_red.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 61
img_1208960_0_11d51aeb09d8b1f104aea26222b55d8a.jpg

Took this today while at home sick with the flu.
This is my Chihuahua Adonis. :) He's almost 4 years old!

The same puppy food you'd feed to any other dog! They aren't like fish where they need a specific type, but purina puppy chow is what I would go with.

Back
Top Bottom