Dollar per gallon sale is on!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yeah you guys think you have it bad... You should see the look on a husbands face when ya tell him you want another tank : /

Oh come on. he's a male, Just bat your eye lashes, give him a wink and a smile. Should do the trick .... Maybe.

I do want another tank now, I got this beautiful koi fish and want to get a very large tank for them, just until I bring them to a friend of mines pond. I told my boyfriend and he's like...... Ummm... But then eventually he said whatever you wanna do babe. I have such a great bf :). Lol

Convict2161 said:
I wish my wife would say she's getting a tank!!

I wish my husband would... He's not into it at all. It stinks. If my toddler flicks the switch on the outlets and turns everything off he doesn't even notice. Drives me nuts.

Yeah you guys think you have it bad... You should see the look on a husbands face when ya tell him you want another tank : /

You guys have it easy. Convincing your parents is next to impossible. Took me 2 months to convince my mom (dad think its cool so he's easy) to let me have my second tank. A 25g. All I have besides that one is a 2 gal shrimp tank.

You guys have it easy. Convincing your parents is next to impossible. Took me 2 months to convince my mom (dad think its cool so he's easy) to let me have my second tank. A 25g. All I have besides that one is a 2 gal shrimp tank.

Same here! The only reason I have a second tank, other than my 45 is it was originally a hospital tank. And I had a had time convincing them I needed a hospital tank.

Fellin1975 said:
Is it a store only deal? Because I don't see anything online.

It's advertised in the weekly flyer. I would call first because I've heard some stores only do some sizes...? Maybe that is wrong though.

The sale's till the 19th here as well. The tanks that qualify are the 10-55 gallon sizes. I picked up two 20 longs and two 10s for my Bettas.

I would much rather have a new tank than new shoes or purse ANY day! :)

I'm planning on getting one to be my sump/fuge for the 125g I'm planning for this next year. Anyone know what size tank will fit in a 125g cabinet? I was hoping to use a 40 or 40b. Will that fit?

Convict2161 said:
Haha I know the feeling...

I feel like I should have been more specific... I will come home and my tanks filters/lights/heaters will have been off for an unknowable amount of time. (Wish I knew how to make a grrrr face mobile)

Scottyhorse said:

You win. :)

I'm actually kind of glad I didnt know about it. I when shopping with mom today, and that's always always dangerous. I spent $90 in 10 minutes in one of my LFS today but I am happy with my purchase :brows:

Oh, and I didnt get a handbag, but man we did some damage in a shoe store :D

I'm actually kind of glad I didnt know about it. I when shopping with mom today, and that's always always dangerous. I spent $90 in 10 minutes in one of my LFS today but I am happy with my purchase :brows:

Oh, and I didnt get a handbag, but man we did some damage in a shoe store :D

Haha sounds like me(not the shoes!!) I went to my petsmart with my mom the other day to get dog food. While she's looking I sneak away to the fish section and grab some new chemicals, a fluval air pump, a couple lava rocks and such. She comes over there when she's ready to leave and my eyes are glued to a quite impressive show tank! I was suprised for petsmart! It was a large bowfront(possibablly 46) and it had 10 or so black skirts, 10 or so harqualins, 8 or so albino Cory's, a large opaline gourami and 2 German blue rams! I was impressed! My mom, not so much, she looked at what I had gathered and immediately rolled her eyes " your fish live better than me!"

I would much rather have a new tank than new shoes or purse ANY day! :)

I'm planning on getting one to be my sump/fuge for the 125g I'm planning for this next year. Anyone know what size tank will fit in a 125g cabinet? I was hoping to use a 40 or 40b. Will that fit?

I don't think you could fit a 40B in there. They're 18 inches wide, same as a 125. A 20L or 29 should fit though.

Okay, thanks for the info LS and smallfry!!! :) Just wanted to get one while they have the $1/g sale.

Back
Top Bottom