Drawings of Fish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Very nicely done.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1447344419.006897.jpg

This is a terrible pic of my male Threadfin Rainbows. They actually had a lot more colors. But at least fins show.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1447344532.630514.jpg

This is one of my fav pics of my C habrosus. They are the puppies with fins [emoji106]?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

These are great, I'm so envious of people with artistic talent!

Whenever you get a chance I'd love to see a striped kuhli :flowers:

Okay, so just to clarify:
Peacock gudgeon(s), scarlet badis, discus, threadfin rainbows, C. habrosus, occelatus, and striped ugliest?

Sorry for the delay, I was really busy with schoolwork. Here is a threadfin rainbow (couldn't view the picture, so I just had to google it):
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1447542298.976717.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

The reason the discus are taking so much longer than everything else is that even though it probably doesn't matter that much, I still feel like I need to get the pattern exactly right.

The reason the discus are taking so much longer than everything else is that even though it probably doesn't matter that much, I still feel like I need to get the pattern exactly right.

I was wondering but one cannot rush perfection! I have patience and faith it will be amazing.

Caleb

I finally finished skylane's discus!
View attachment 280687

Thank you my friend, you make the drawing look better than the picture itself !!!
I still think you should sign all of your work my friend??? Real artists do, and I'm talking about you!!! [emoji6]

Clem

Back
Top Bottom