Drawings of Fish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thank you my friend, you make the drawing look better than the picture itself !!!
I still think you should sign all of your work my friend??? Real artists do, and I'm talking about you!!! [emoji6]

Clem

(y)^^THIS^^(y)

SIGN THEM WITH PRIDE!:cool:
Your work is very nice!!!!:popcorn:

Kind of wish I could sign my rams!!!:eek::nono:

I have an answer, we get this artist a tattoo gun, practice FREE tattoos on his friends first, then maybe as crazy as it sounds, he could try to mark your RAMS rite on the black spot, in a spectacled C.B !!!
Then breed him out with your own mark C.B !!! [emoji106] [emoji106]
I feel the same way about signatures and notarized works, and I hope this artist starts to sign his work, he is very talented and has a gift. We need more people in the word like this , and a picture is a thousand words!!!
I hope he agrees with us and start to sign his work, or even a hidden signature, which I think is pretty cool!![emoji6]

Clem

Your drawings are beautiful!!! You can draw my Gbr if you have time! I would love it!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Attachments

• 1447741251245.jpg
    1447741251245.jpg
    249.8 KB · Views: 86
Looks great!

Please sign with a copyright so you get credit for your work.

Whenever you have time, no pressure. Boesemani Rainbow, big, bright, broad, beautiful male.

You've got serious talent!

I agree with signing your name on your drawings.

If you don't mind, I'd love a picture of a shubunkin goldfish.

Those are great, I really like the peacocks!

Did you do the striped kuhli and somehow I missed it?

Bit bummed but they are very detailed fish!

You're doing great work here. Maybe in the future you can attempt again.

Caleb

Happy to see all the ones you can do. I can't even come close to that when drawing. :)

(Now you will have a challenge ready when you develop and fine tune your talents for the future.)

How about xenotoca eiseni, the red tailed goodeid?

Fishobsessed7

Money Can't Buy Happiness, But It Can Buy Fish Which Is Pretty Much The Same Thing

How bout my sump loach

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Attachments

• 1450567768118.jpg
    1450567768118.jpg
    150.9 KB · Views: 73
Sumo*

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Back
Top Bottom