Dream aquaria?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hey... There's no limits, so the glass can be 3 feet thick :p lol. It'd still be awesome!

wait,i just changed mine, it would be a half land/half water palaudarium,and the water side would be 10000000 gallons,and up to 40 feet deep. the water would be inhabited by a giant school of rainbow sharks,dwarf crays,various species of shrimp,bettas,gwarf cichlids,and bala sharks. on the waters edge,it would be bog like,and there would be various species of fw crabs(vampire,thai red devil,etc) and tiger salamanders. the land part would slowly go from bog to desert,with pools of water scattered around. some of the pools would be brackish,some fresh. there would be halloween crabs,fiddler crabs,red crabs,killifish,snakes,lizards,etc.
oh,and it would be my backyard,and i would own all of it. and hire gaurds to shoot tresspassers.

wait,i just changed mine, it would be a half land/half water palaudarium,and the water side would be 10000000 gallons,and up to 40 feet deep. the water would be inhabited by a giant school of rainbow sharks,dwarf crays,various species of shrimp,bettas,gwarf cichlids,and bala sharks. on the waters edge,it would be bog like,and there would be various species of fw crabs(vampire,thai red devil,etc) and tiger salamanders. the land part would slowly go from bog to desert,with pools of water scattered around. some of the pools would be brackish,some fresh. there would be halloween crabs,fiddler crabs,red crabs,killifish,snakes,lizards,etc.
oh,and it would be my backyard,and i would own all of it. and hire gaurds to shoot tresspassers.

Rainbow sharks school?? Haha that sounds awesome, but how would you see your fish?

Rainbow sharks school?? Haha that sounds awesome, but how would you see your fish?
if you have enough they do,i think they do in the wild(but im not sure),and scuba gear of course:)

450-500 gallon sw setup, itd be dual-room viewable. I'd have 3 or 4 volitan lionfish, 2 black and 1-2 red. A silver shark, a couple hippo tangs and a yellow tang, among a lot of other fish and corals. That would be my tank if I had money to blow. But honestly my 125 I now have is my dream tank. I'm in absolute love with it and currently in the process of picking up the dream fish I've always wanted

Edit****** it would def be a cylinder tank, with 360 degree viewability

A discus tank as a wall for the bedroom and a saltwater reef tank wall for the living/dining room. Only 800 gallons each or so, lol!

A 1000 gallon pond in my basement with red tail cats. Peacock bass. Arowanas. And stingrays

One Like they have at Bass Pro Shop or Cabela's
Would Stock it myself.

tmg996 said:
And a no running policy, or jumping, or dropping, or throwing. How about you have to be under 200 lbs so the glass wont break lol? I would hate to have glass floors. :lol:

When I visited the CN Tower in Toronto they have a section where the floor is glass. You would see the streets from I think 2000 feet in the air. The glass was so strong and built to last they let you jump on it.

My dream tank would be a 5000G community tank running throughout my house so i'd be able to view it anywhere I'd be.

I wish I had a 10,000 gallon community tank...
I would also want a 1,000 gallon full of green spotted puffers. :)

Back
Top Bottom