Dream fish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

CowMoo

Aquarium Advice Freak
What's a fish that you dream of having some day. If you have it then say it too! I'll start: Red Arowana

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Last edited by a moderator:
Bottle nose dolphin!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

A tank full of Clown loaches!

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Its kinda a mundane dream fish but i really want a red tail shark... The RIGHT way lol

Sini's my personal bucket lugger..er, I mean husband

Wild discus i collected myself from Peru.

Sent from my LGLS991 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Seahorses and other salt water fish and Angel fish ? Fishloverxoxo

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

I was thinking I might go really simple bare bottom with maybe plants attached to big pieces of driftwood. Still thinking :)

Discus....... just dout my ablitys! I just don't think I could keep them alive! They are just so sensitive! Sensitive fish hate my water! Must be a mineral! all my other 70 fish do fine! Would love a freshwater stingray in a huge indoor Pond! Maybe one day!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

SW will always be an Achilles tang! One day when I can hopefully get an 8-10' tank for a beautiful one...

FW I think it would be Motoro Rays

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

One day, we'll have a house, Bpophoto will have a huge sw tank and I'll be able to put a zebra moray eel in. ☺️ So pretty. I'm going to need longer tools so I can safely hand feed it.

Since I started the hobby, I've really always wanted a huge half land, half water setup. In the water part, I'd keep some really sweet fish, like discus, stingrays and probably a lot of GBR pairs. Then a nice school of neons or cardinals to top it off. It'd have a false rock wall dividing the tank in half longways and then some small entrances along the bottom leading to the back, which will be in another room and I can feed all the fish there equally. I don't know if I'd have the discus for sure and the others, might just want to replace them with fahaka and mbu puffers. For the land part, I'd probably have a chameleon, depending on how big the area is and what I can afford :lol:

Back
Top Bottom