Dream tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
A freshwater tank that fills up my basement that I can swim in. Big plecos, rainbow sharks, orange laser cories, etc. And a transparent ceiling/floor so I feel like i'm walking on water.

DragonFish71 said:
They're not compatible. OBs are african cichlids and would wipe the tank with the GBRs and angels. The GBRs and angels are compatible however.

When you're dreaming, they don't have to be compatible. If you're talking about reality, yeah, it'd be a problem. ;)

Mine is a fifty thousand gallon with dolphins. ;)

Dolphins, eh? Sounds a bit noisy. But if we're including aquatic mammals for fantasy tanks i'm calling dibs on Sandy Squirrel!

I'd also like to set up a seahorse derby, but can't think of what to do about getting jockeys...

I would train the dolphins to shut up at night, like dogs. Heehee, I so am gonna be doing this someday. If I can... When I'm old. Like twenty. Lol. JK.

Bettababe1011 said:
When you're dreaming, they don't have to be compatible. If you're talking about reality, yeah, it'd be a problem. ;)

Haha, very true!

WHAT?!? Even after you explained that it would be a super-low maintenance pool that would control the mosquito population AND lower their high blood pressure just watching the fish swim???

I'm not sure about the pike though, isn't that a predatory fish? I knew a guy that kept a bass and bought 75 minnows for it every week. Dogs don't even eat that much!

yeah,thats the point :evilbat:

Want to see my inspiration?

watch

Ok. Instead go to youtube and type in Beautiful Freshwater Community Aquarium. Then click on the top video

Back
Top Bottom