Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Community Forum > Aquaria Off-Topic
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 11-03-2014, 08:00 AM   #11
Aquarium Advice Activist

I would like to have a huge pond with dug out trails all around witty viewing windows. Stock would be all kinds of fresh water fish with the big dogs being a red tail cat or 2 tiger shovel nose cat and a blueberry arrowana. Would want the food source almost self sustained with multiple smaller species of live bearers and feeder fish.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Old 11-03-2014, 09:18 AM   #12
Aquarium Advice Addict

I would do a 1k gallon lake tanganika community tank, with several different species of shelldwellers, inverts imported from the lake, and all other kinds of fish and inverts native to lake tanganika, it would be self sustaining for food. With all the native livebearers in there to sustain it.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Old 11-03-2014, 08:10 PM   #13
Aquarium Advice Addict

I think I just found it
Fish tank/Aquarium
Old 11-03-2014, 08:28 PM   #14
Aquarium Advice Regular

Part of me wants a giant reef - like public aquarium size - but then I think that you probably wouldn't even be able to keep track of everything that's even in there and you wouldn't be able to control what's going on (params and such) at that point. Plus, if I could afford that, I would be rich enough to just fly to all the reefs in the world and go diving. I think my dream is like a 400gal mixed reef with a million types of corals and fish.

I also have another dream of a twelve-foot long heavily planted tank with a school of Boesmani Rainbows, a school of black skirt tetras, and some bumblebee gobies.

Joseph Granata

Tags
tan, tank

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com