Dreamtank?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Miyavp

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I always hear people talking about dream fish tanks, but I want a giant goldfish pond lol. With lots of fat little ryukins swimmin around, lol sounds silly.

what are your guys dream tanks/ponds?

I want a 300 gal. FW downstairs in my living room right under the TV. Medium planted with live plants, sand bottom, Stock: several pairs of angels, a big school of rummy nose tetra (like 30 of'em), a common pleco, a common sailfin pleco, a big shoal of several different types of cories, colonies of RCS and another kind of shrimp (there'd be lots of hiding spots so most would make it), 15-20 cardinal tetra, quite a few mystery, nerite, and Malaysian trumpet snails, a nice size school of marbled and silver hatchetfish, and maybe more. It would have a nice expensive top of the line canister filtration system, a water source built into the closet behind it.

1000 gallon with peacock bass, arrowanna, black ghost knife, red tail cat, silver dollar school, clown loach school, balls sharks, and such

200 gallon salt water(know nothing about this but want one!!

75 gallon cichlids

55 gallon angelfish/ community
20l gbr pair community
20l apisto community
5 gallon betta

Lol alot of money/work, but would be great, and just about 1 per room!

How about, a house, where the entire structure, is a MASSIVE TANK! AND YOU LIVE IN IT!! if I win a couple hundred million dollars, guess what I'm spending it on!

Yes lol :) with a river that like flows into the house, that'd be so sick

Back
Top Bottom