Dwarf Orca

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SpaceFish42

Aquarium Advice Addict
I came across this website the other day: DWARF ORCA | Science Behind Every Whale
Now I'm thinking of starting a 10g nano reef with a pod of these. I don't have any SW experience yet, but I think that dwarf orcas would be a good place to start. Has anyone adopted from this organization or had any experience with them? Would the tank have enough capacity left for some other inhabitants? Thanks in advance.

I came across this website the other day: DWARF ORCA | Science Behind Every Whale
Now I'm thinking of starting a 10g nano reef with a pod of these. I don't have any SW experience yet, but I think that dwarf orcas would be a good place to start. Has anyone adopted from this organization or had any experience with them? Would the tank have enough capacity left for some other inhabitants? Thanks in advance.

All I gotta say is what are you smoking? That's has to be bogus .

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Super funny.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

If it is real, I would go against it. But ha-ha, nice try!

29 gallon community
10 gallon gertrudae rainbow W.I.P.

Almost fell for it till I saw the picture and realized I've seen that before. Still quite funny though

Caleb

Sent via TARDIS

Ohh, I saw that on someone's post on April fools day ! Also that same day Petco put out a prank for a selfie harness for dogs and cats. Lol.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Back
Top Bottom