Early bird, on time, or fashionably late ?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cindywindy

Aquarium Advice Freak
Which are you ?

As much as I hate to admit it, I am almost always a few minutes late for get-togethers. By that, I mean 10-15 minutes. My friends have teased me my whole life about it, and know it as just part of who I am. Everyone tells me it must be a Southern thing ? I don't know. :?

So, would I be waiting on you, or would you be waiting on me ?

I tend to either be very early or extremely late LOL never can really tell which it will be but if it is something early in the morning you can count on me to be late ;)

Right on the button.

Unless you're talking about work, where I am usually three minutes late consistently.

Weird. Oh well, they must like me, I still work there. LOL

I'll be there when I get there LOL

I am completely unpredictable; I'll arrive anywhere from an hour early to not show up at all *grin* my life is like that ;)

Is why I always use the term my grandma used: ish. I'll be there 3ish. Expect me around 6ish.

*grin*

Oh, now not showing up at all is a good one ! I like that ... it shows that you are "in control of your life" but yet a "free-spirit" ! :D

When you get there an hour early, doesn't it annoy you to no end to have to sit and wait ? And after I've waited an hour, they had better not be late !!

Wow... at least I'm in good company, seems like I'm not the only one who likes to take my time ! :D

Hmmm... so I guess you guys can't say us girls are always late because we can't find the right shoes or nail polish to wear... LOL

I'm usually right on time. I have a thing about being late...it really bugs me...and I'm way too busy to be early for anything. I have to be at work at 6AM. If you were to review my time clock record, you'd see that 95% of the time I punch in between 5:57 and 5:59. Funny thing though...it doesn't bother me for other people to be late.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom