Ebay or Aquabid for equipment?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Todd2

Aquarium Advice Freak
I have a bunch of brand new, unopened fish stuff - XP3, Ebo jager heater, filter pads, thermometer, other misc. stuff - that I'd like to sell, as I'm not going to be using it. I bought it all thinking I was gong to set up a 40 breeder turtle tank and I never got around to it. Infact, I still have the empty, never filled, 40 breeder. I'm going to college in less than a year so I might as well get rid of it all.

Which auction site is better for sellers though: ebay or aquabid? Since it's all brand new and never used I'd like to get as much money as possible back on it.

The tank will be going back to the LFS where I got it, but everything else I figure I'll sell on the internet. I just don't know which site people look at more for aquarium supplies.

I'm near the DE line. I thought about listing the items separately here at AA, but figured they'd get more exposure if I put them on ebay or aquabid (I don't know if thats the case, maybe I'm wrong). And if I did that I could put a link to the auctions on here somewhere, or just talk to interested members directly.

Well if you're concerned mainly with exposure......ebay is your answer.
Personally, I would list them here at the price you'd like to get for them.
If they don't sell.......then move em to ebay.

Back
Top Bottom