Essay writing. few simple questions

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
QTOFFER said:
I'm glad to see you guys taking your writing class seriously! :D Of the three r's (reading, 'riting, and 'rithmetic), I think writing is the most important - although, if you're a good writer, chances are you're a good reader too. :wink:

Of all the things they teach you in middle school through high school, the skill of writing a coherent argument is probably the most marketable later on in life. Not too many people are particularly good at expressing themselves on paper. Those who are are more likely to get into better colleges, get better jobs that they enjoy, and win promotions leading to bigger paychecks. 8)

Very well put, QTOFFER! Unfortunately, in my line of work, I often see writing that makes me wonder whether my clients received formal writing instruction in school.

GiMojo, great job on the 90% average! Keep it up! (y)

lol english this year has been my downfall subject. im entering the exams with an 82% the exam is worth 15%, thus i need at least a 70 to stay in the 80's. i hate english. the reason my mark is so low is because i always get stuck with retarded people for group projects and we have to "share" the same mark.

anyways everything else is like 95, 93, 90,90 then theres that stupid 80. god i hate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom