Euro fighter typhoon.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

molliwopp

Aquarium Advice Addict
Has anyone actually seen one of these in action at an airshow or somewhere other than a video? There was a huge airshow in my town on the east coast of england. A euro fighter was taking centre stage at the end, having the air too himself he was giving it his all.

You know when you get a feeling of awe that comes from the bottom of your stomach?..

This was nothing like that. It was breath taking with the plane following the sealine. The speed and agility of this plane is like that of a fover fly. The pilot was doing manovers that didnt look natural or possible. At one point he was doing laps around the seafront upside down and at what looked like walking pace, then suddenly accelerate to 800+ in a matter of seconds and still upside down he'd pull it into virtical corkscews. It was just mesorising And the sound! Oh boy the sound you could not only hear but feel inside your body, like the stongest thunder youve ever expericed. I felt like a cave man the first time they saw fire.

I have never really been a fan of planes and the thought of a show made me shreek and yarn. It was magnificent.

So has anyone else seen one the these Euro fighters in action?

Back
Top Bottom