Ever have one of tnose days where......

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Convict2161

Aquarium Advice Addict
Ever have one of those days where......

You walk on from a hard day work and you glance at your tank, then walk over, stand back and look at it and say to yourself... WOW!! Did I really do this?! Water is pristine, things going well and life all around is great! Even IF your son woke up at 1:30am and hasn't gone back to sleep yet lol.

image-583717910.jpg

And my tank right now...

image-247514508.jpg

Life is good isn't it?

Last edited:
Interesting Convict....got on here to share , wasn t sure which thread would be right, so hopped over to Off Topic & there was your comment. My favorite Platy, bright yellow with slight orange tinge & the cutest little black spot in front of her tail, has been sick? for a week. Hanging out at the bottom, not eating. But, I came home tonight (have a high stress, life or death job, just with animals), and she s completely normal!!! Joy & happy dance! I feel the same way, I love my tank so much & can t believe I created it. You should see what I started with, got everything second hand from my nephew. Horrible decorations, plastic plants, a Plecoptera & a Bala shark. Oh, and bright blue decomposing gravel.
My son s 24 yrs, he was a VERY challenging child, but i would do it all over any day. Now he s one of my best friends. Enjoy every day, it goes so fast.

Yeah, I sold my horses & got an aquarium. People are saying 'You went from horses to fish?'. Guess it was kind of a 360 but really glad I did. Planning a second tank already, they re kind of like potato chips that way!

I once complained to my teacher and wasted 7 minutes of class about how difficult keeping an aquarium actually is. When I finally finished, he asked me why I bother doing it. My response: the end result.

Yeah, I sold my horses & got an aquarium. People are saying 'You went from horses to fish?'. Guess it was kind of a 360 but really glad I did. Planning a second tank already, they re kind of like potato chips that way!

Yeah that's the "other" MTS...

Multi Tank Syndrome.

Love it.

Back
Top Bottom