Ever take a big mouth full of...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Josh

Aquarium Advice Activist
fish water?

Ugh I thought my siphon was cleared out and went to start siphoning my 30g for a pwc. Took a mouthful of aquarium water then got sprayed all over my shirt. Immediately spit it into my water change bucket and ran to the bathroom to use some mouthwash.

While I was grossed out by the fact it was aquarium water, I must say it tasted almost better than tap. That fact did make me kind of proud. lol

Not that I would go drinking it, but it won't hurt ya. If fish are living in it, is is good water... kind of like being at the lake and getting a mouthful of water there.

the beneficial bacteria will do you good :D

actually im just making that up.

haha I cant say I have, but kudos on such an apparently clean tank :Djust an fyi, you can search youtube videos to see how to siphon, without having to suck on the tube first... its the only method I used because just the thought of it grosses me out :p
(you probably already knew that though, but I just recently learned... with my just recent tank, so i feel proud sharing the probably common knowledge :D )

Back
Top Bottom