Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Community Forum > Aquaria Off-Topic
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today
Closed Thread

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 04-08-2005, 06:39 PM   #1

Ex-es= trouble(experienced realtionship peoples please read

ok i want to know if this only happens to me

today when i got home from school i mowed the lawn, i hope on the computer and my ex tells me "Stop telling people we are going out" and i said "but im not and i wouldnt and i cant cause i have been in intervention for 2 days" and she said "well it happend 2 days ago" and i said "well i really dont care i dont want to go out with you and i really dont want to talk to you anymore since we broke up and even if you paid me to go out with you i wouldnt do it"

so is that just my un luck with ex-es?

Old 04-08-2005, 07:28 PM   #2
Aquarium Advice Activist

She's stringing you along. I'd totally ignore her.

Old 04-08-2005, 07:35 PM   #3
Aquarium Advice Addict

Send a message via AIM to lyquidphyre
Haha it only gets worse from here!!

In all honesty, because you are so young... that kind of stuff is just... expected of your age group? I guess. When you get older ex's do things for all sorts of reasons that you might never understand.

Also, it depends on the person and their personality.. and how close you are.

Keep in mind as you grow up the concept of boyfriend/girlfriend changes

Old 04-08-2005, 07:48 PM   #4
Aquarium Advice Activist

yeah, and also, you ahve to remember (no offence women) but all girls are absolutely out of their mind, and they never know what they want, im also having problems and im angry, women belong in the looney house, they are so confusing
Old 04-08-2005, 07:57 PM   #5
Aquarium Advice Addict

Send a message via AIM to lyquidphyre
Wait just a minute here... I am prolly one of the more "low maintance" women out there

did you ever stop to think its you men that make us crazy!

Old 04-08-2005, 08:37 PM   #6
Aquarium Advice Addict

Send a message via ICQ to SerLunchbox Send a message via AIM to SerLunchbox Send a message via MSN to SerLunchbox Send a message via Yahoo to SerLunchbox
Quote:
did you ever stop to think its you men that make us crazy!
Yes, i drive my Fiancée nuts.
But i am thinking of writing a book "women are EVIL!"
Most guys i tell this to start to beam and agree with me.
is this a sign?

Rudy: Ignore her. She just wants to string you along and ruin any chance you have with other women .... best reaction i did in that situation is actually go tell people what she accused me of. I got told where to go, but it stopped soon after. The ignore button ... if that only worked in real life....

Tankless ... for now ... until i find what i really want (and what the wife lets me get!)
Old 04-08-2005, 10:21 PM   #7
AA Team Emeritus

Send a message via ICQ to fishfreek Send a message via AIM to fishfreek Send a message via MSN to fishfreek Send a message via Yahoo to fishfreek
She would be an EX for a reason. The reason most likly is that you all didnt get along so what makes ya think you will get alone after an attempted relationship. Ignore her. Block her on IM. Dont chat with her at school and dont be bothered by her friends. Also do the respectable thing and not talk about her to your friends. What you say WILL get around to her

Check out our articles area. 30+ Aquatic articles for your enjoyment
Are you in or around the Shenandoah Valley area? If so click here to join our regional forum.
Old 04-08-2005, 10:45 PM   #8
Aquarium Advice FINatic

she's just insecure and wants your attention. ignore her

better yet, don't get stuck in the 'women are crazy/evil/etc' mode.... you do want to meet a nice girl one day, right? guys stuck in the 'women are evil' mode only find women who can be more difficult or women stuck in the 'all men are jerks' mode. keeping an open, rational mind will help you find someone just as open and rational.
Old 04-08-2005, 11:30 PM   #9
Aquarium Advice Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by mastershake
yeah, and also, you ahve to remember (no offence women) but all girls are absolutely out of their mind, and they never know what they want, im also having problems and im angry, women belong in the looney house, they are so confusing
But where would you be without us? (don't answer that)
Old 04-09-2005, 12:24 AM   #10
Aquarium Advice Activist

wed already have accomplished intergalactic space travel since we wouldnt have anyone naggin us, come home and see the kids, wah , you never listen to me , you need to stop dreaming about intergalactic space travel and tell me ,whatcha thinkin aboooouutt??

Tags
trouble

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com