Ex-es= trouble(experienced realtionship peoples please read

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

ok i want to know if this only happens to me

today when i got home from school i mowed the lawn, i hope on the computer and my ex tells me "Stop telling people we are going out" and i said "but im not and i wouldnt and i cant cause i have been in intervention for 2 days" and she said "well it happend 2 days ago" and i said "well i really dont care i dont want to go out with you and i really dont want to talk to you anymore since we broke up and even if you paid me to go out with you i wouldnt do it"

so is that just my un luck with ex-es?

Haha it only gets worse from here!!

In all honesty, because you are so young... that kind of stuff is just... expected of your age group? I guess. When you get older ex's do things for all sorts of reasons that you might never understand.

Also, it depends on the person and their personality.. and how close you are.

Keep in mind as you grow up the concept of boyfriend/girlfriend changes

yeah, and also, you ahve to remember (no offence women) but all girls are absolutely out of their mind, and they never know what they want, im also having problems and im angry, women belong in the looney house, they are so confusing

Wait just a minute here... I am prolly one of the more "low maintance" women out there

did you ever stop to think its you men that make us crazy!

did you ever stop to think its you men that make us crazy!
Yes, i drive my Fiancée nuts.
But i am thinking of writing a book "women are EVIL!"
Most guys i tell this to start to beam and agree with me.
is this a sign?

Rudy: Ignore her. She just wants to string you along and ruin any chance you have with other women .... best reaction i did in that situation is actually go tell people what she accused me of. I got told where to go, but it stopped soon after. The ignore button ... if that only worked in real life....

She would be an EX for a reason. The reason most likly is that you all didnt get along so what makes ya think you will get alone after an attempted relationship. :) Ignore her. Block her on IM. Dont chat with her at school and dont be bothered by her friends. Also do the respectable thing and not talk about her to your friends. What you say WILL get around to her

she's just insecure and wants your attention. ignore her

better yet, don't get stuck in the 'women are crazy/evil/etc' mode.... you do want to meet a nice girl one day, right? guys stuck in the 'women are evil' mode only find women who can be more difficult or women stuck in the 'all men are jerks' mode. keeping an open, rational mind will help you find someone just as open and rational.

mastershake said:
yeah, and also, you ahve to remember (no offence women) but all girls are absolutely out of their mind, and they never know what they want, im also having problems and im angry, women belong in the looney house, they are so confusing

But where would you be without us? :wink: (don't answer that)

wed already have accomplished intergalactic space travel since we wouldnt have anyone naggin us, come home and see the kids, wah , you never listen to me :(, you need to stop dreaming about intergalactic space travel and tell me ,whatcha thinkin aboooouutt??

... ~ takes frying pans to all the mens heads ~ BAKA!
Now.. ahem ~ coughs ~ Right.. Rudy.. don't bother with a girl like her.. Now me on the other hand.. im nice.. gentle, if you dont upset me... delicate.. sexy.. and I am a very good cook.. ..... ..... ... I am a Aries, My favorite color is teal blue, i like to role-- ~ goes on forever ~

thanks guys

thats what all my friends said, i told them what she accused me of they said just about everything you guys said

but there is another girl at school that i like, ella es una mexicana y ella es muy muy bonita! (she is a mexican girl, and she is really really pretty)

and yea my sister told me that she is desperate and trying to get back with me and her last 2 boyfriends dumped her, which i thought was HILARIOUS!!!!

anyways wish me luck that things go well with me and Claudia :mrgreen: she is so cute when she gets mad at me :mrgreen:

anyways once again guys thanks for all that advice

oh yea i came up with a formula

MenxWork=Money
Women+Men=Money
Women+Money=Man working harder
WomenxMan Working Harder= EVIL!

You have my sympathy...but believe you me, it can be worse....my ex bled me for muey cash and generated a lot of really malicious rumours/stories about me (and still does apparently generate some wild fiction about me, 15 years later).

I will be totallty differnt and sya that VERY few women are evil. And Contraty to what some other people think, we would be nowhere without women.

Some Women are kind beautiful, funny sweet, attractive, fun to be with,.....the list goes on and on yes,

Bottom line in my opinion

Most women are juts fine and nice, and i abosluelty cannot live without female company, guys dont listen well MOST OF THE TIME. and dont cook for another thing, LOL Women do both things wonderfully.

JMHO

Rudy I already told you that she justs wants your attention cause she stil llikes you, and women (girls for your case) can be complete nut cases!

I admit that I am one of them at times, we all can be.

Rudy:why is it just so funny when she gets mad at you? I don't understand that, guys do it to me, and they are just laughing and I ask why and they say 'cause its just funny when you get mad'

I agree with Katy I think it is the men that make us crazy.

no, i was talking about when claudia gets mad at me cause claudia is short and whenshe gets angry her facce turns a light shade of red you gotta see it its hard to describe

Rach101 I have never talked to u in my life except for once in the chatroom and i did not say anything but hi and bye, i am describing my current gf Katie!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom