Example of Overstocking

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
If they float upside down, all is well. It means they are trying to digest food

Sent from my SM-G900P using Aquarium Advice mobile app

The filtration for each tank should be at least 4x the normal filtration as that species is known to be a very messy eater, and they prefer live food such as, mice. And I love the natural look of the tanks. It perfectly shows the natural environment of the zombies.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Speaking of biting, don't even think of putting you hand near the tank when breeding, they can be very aggressive

According to some zombie info sources, they don't eat for sustenance. So save time and money by not feeding them.

I hope he's staying ahead of those wc's.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

The filtration for each tank should be at least 4x the normal filtration as that species is known to be a very messy eater, and they prefer live food such as, mice. And I love the natural look of the tanks. It perfectly shows the natural environment of the zombies.

I agree about the filtration, but in my opinion, the setup needs a lot more hiding places.

I tried this but I found myself just saying, "I'll take that pretty one" and really didn't do any research. I guess I really got ahead of my self.

Back
Top Bottom