Exhausted, but...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Psyhampster

Aquarium Advice Addict
Had a ton of fun! I've been in Washington DC with my class since Tuesday. We had 16 hour days most days, and my feet are still very sore. It feels great to be home. I also took over 400 pictures(thank god for digital camras!) and i'll be sharing some with you.

These three are: the fountain at the World War 2 Memorial, my friend Alex being eaten by The Awakening statue, and part of the Korean War Memorial.

These are: clouds on the plane ride home, a statue of King Kamehamea(the first king of Hawaii), and the Iwo Jima Memorial.

I'll put up more Pics tomorrow, right now, I'm going to go sleep for like 12 hours.

i went there a couple months ago :/. school trip to washington and new york :). one of my friends, a girl and her parents were almost left on ellis island because they wanted to buy something at the gift shop :/

For me, DC is huge simply for the Smithsonian.....I have no problem spending 12 hours daily, seven days a week, 2-3 weeks in them....and thanks to portable hard-drives, I would have taken more like 4500 photos. :wink:

Looks like you had a great time!!!
I also like taking pictures of the clouds when I'm on the plane. Have some, but not digital :wink:

We really did have a blast. And it felt good to sleep for 13 hours, I needed it.

Three more: Bush's helicopter flying overhead, a view towards Lincoln Memorial from the top of the Washington Monument, and my friend Nick hanging from some guns at the Naval Museum.

Senator Mark Dayton, and a small portion of the graves at Arlington National Cemetery.

Reached Quota again already, ill put some through Photobucket later.

Thanks for sharing - it is a great place that everyone should visit. I am with Toirtis and I could spend days and days there just to do the Smithsonian. I think you can safely label me a geek because my husband and I honeymooned in DC!!

Wow Hamp...great pics and it looks like you and your pals had a great time! It brings back memories of my first (and only) trip to DC when I was a JHS senior. :D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom