Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Community Forum > Aquaria Off-Topic
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today
Closed Thread

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 08-24-2004, 05:23 PM   #61
Aquarium Advice Freak

Quote:
Actually I don't agree with everthing the the president is doing, in fact I think he can do more to fight terrorism, starting by closing our borders. But at least he is taking the fight to our enemy, our enemy now know its in a fight, not just the empty threats a previous administration issued when we were attacked.
Completely agree with you, Quarryshark.

Old 08-24-2004, 06:34 PM   #62
Aquarium Advice Addict

You guys are getting way too aggressive.. this is no longer a fun debate so count me out.

Click HERE to vote for Aquarium Advice!
Old 08-24-2004, 06:44 PM   #63
Aquarium Advice Freak

Sorry it's not fun for you anymore, Atari... :|

Guess it isn't really fun for me, either- I'm just trying to show people that it's not always a good thing to jump on a bandwagon. For me, I was very interested in the movie when it first came out and intended to see it. Until I saw some of the clips and read some articles promoting it. Something didn't seem quite right, and now that I've looked into it and found all these deceptions, I KNOW it's not the right way to go. Nor do I agree wholly with George Bush. But I do know that I'm steering clear of the side that feels it must use fallacies to promote their agenda.
Old 08-24-2004, 07:06 PM   #64
Aquarium Advice Addict

Send a message via MSN to RocketSeason
Well I didn't thing that this was to agressive. More of a healthy discussion is all. You should see some of the conversations I have had on a forum dedicated to computer art. Talk about Liberal! But alot of those guys are living all over the world so it is interesting to get their take on the matter.

Thanks for the Info frshwaterfinatic! is there a link to the place you got that?
Hardware: 37 gallon SW tank and stand by Oceanic Systems, Magnum 350 Pro Canister Filter (half carbon), CPR Bak Pak 2R skimmer, Maxijet 1200 Powerhead, RenaCal 150 W heater, Compact fluorescent lights with moonlights. 40 lbs of liverock, 3" sand bed.

Software:2 Tank-Raised Ocellaris Clowns, 1 Purple Firefish, 1 Electric Orange hermit crab, 18 Blue Legged hermit crabs, 8 or so Nassarius snails, Xenia, Blue, green, and Green Striped Mushrooms.

Click here to vote for AquariumAdvice.com: The friendliest, fishiest place on the net!

Central Illinois Marane Aquarist (CIMA) member.
Old 08-24-2004, 07:09 PM   #65
Aquarium Advice Addict

Send a message via Yahoo to quarryshark
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atari
You guys are getting way too aggressive.. this is no longer a fun debate so count me out.
Aw come on Atari. Wouldn't be the same without you.
Old 08-24-2004, 07:13 PM   #66
Aquarium Advice Freak

Quarryshark mentioned this site http://www.bowlingfortruth.com and the site I got the book from is www.grassfire.org. Glad you found it helpful, RocketSeason!
Old 08-24-2004, 07:14 PM   #67
Aquarium Advice Addict

Sorry.. the debate is fine, I guess I've just had a rough day so not really feeling up to it.

You guys sure are passionate about your politics though.. It's nothing like that over here in UK.

Old 08-24-2004, 07:17 PM   #68
Aquarium Advice Addict

Send a message via MSN to RocketSeason
We are also passionate about guns here. As Micheal Moore so humorously pointed out. :P
Hardware: 37 gallon SW tank and stand by Oceanic Systems, Magnum 350 Pro Canister Filter (half carbon), CPR Bak Pak 2R skimmer, Maxijet 1200 Powerhead, RenaCal 150 W heater, Compact fluorescent lights with moonlights. 40 lbs of liverock, 3" sand bed.

Software:2 Tank-Raised Ocellaris Clowns, 1 Purple Firefish, 1 Electric Orange hermit crab, 18 Blue Legged hermit crabs, 8 or so Nassarius snails, Xenia, Blue, green, and Green Striped Mushrooms.

Click here to vote for AquariumAdvice.com: The friendliest, fishiest place on the net!

Central Illinois Marane Aquarist (CIMA) member.
Old 08-24-2004, 07:19 PM   #69
Aquarium Advice Freak

I think we're passionate because this is a relatively new country with a new form of government. Everyone has their own ideas about how to make America work in the long run. And yes, you did have a rough day. How is your dad now?
Old 08-24-2004, 07:36 PM   #70
Aquarium Advice Addict

He's better thanks.. just put him to bed so I'm trying to get my own head straight now lol.

Closed Thread

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com