Fantasy Baseball League

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've managed to grab one of the Sunday evening draft slots.. check the league for details.

Can someone on the east coast tell me what draft time it shows in EST please?

Also, I've decided to set the team limit to 14 so we only have space for 2 more people now.

That's okay.. I'm just getting a bit confused because daylight saving starts here in the UK the same day that we have the draft. No biggie though, I'll just check in an hour earlier to be sure.

We just need one more person now.. any takers? :)

Thanks Jchillin, I don't know why I even asked that question because it doesn't affect the time in UK, lol.

Quite a few people have asked me if I could change the date, and after finding out that it was set during Easter weekend I wouldn't have been able to make it myself, lol. So it's been changed, yet again, to a week earlier.

Sorry for all the changes.. I hope this one sticks.

Excellent.. we've got ourselves a league :D

There are several people who are not from this site therefore all important announcements will be made in the league message boards, so please do check in occasionally to stay up to date.

We can still post in this thread though when it only concerns us fishy friends :D

I made a post in the league regarding the draft order, so check it out if you haven't already. Basically it's just asking if you guys want to leave it till the draft itself, or if you would rather know beforehand.

Ouch.. I hadn't even looked at the match-ups yet. So much for starting with a win :lol:

No one seemed particularly bothered about the draft order so I'm letting the Yahoo Gods decide.. better start praying to them now for that early pick :lol:

9 hrs to go now.. I'm freakin out a little bit because I've only done a small amount of research, plus it seems a lot of good players have injuries!

Still excited though :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom