Fantasy Baseball League

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1B - On the block

Ok all. I scored bigtime on the draft for 1st Baseman. If anyone is looking for one, make me a trade offer. All reasonable offers considered.

I have – Thome, Feliz, Sexson, Bagwell, & Klesko.

greenfish, I'm interested in Sexson.. PM me with a few choices.

Jchillin, I might be interested in V. Castilla so let me know if you see a possible trade there.

sorry I missed the draft :cry: . I had to go to work :evil:. Seems like those pre rankings I did didn't give me that bad of a team. Anyone interested in any thing make an offer.

Hey guys is it just me or do some owners in our league seem AWOL? I made a trade offer and never got a response. I think Atari did too. Some teams have made no moves at all. I was just curious.

I noticed that too. Its been the same way with the baskeball and the football league somewhat, but most seem to participate once the season starts.

sheesh - One quirk that I overlooked in the league so far. Pitchers. I've been making the starters based on the "highlight" game next to their names. Forgot all about the pitching rotation. :( Yahoo should highlight the pitcher only if it's the pitchers turn. Or is that asking too much?

Look for the ^ next to the opponent that will indicate the probable starter.

/rant on

Too many stat categories. I mean come on singles doubles and triples as separate categories? Errors? K's by the batter? Complete Games? Shut Outs? Holds? The one I have a big beef with is innings pitched. This many stat categories is not "traditional" fantasy baseball and neither is head to head for that matter.

/rant off

Sorry if your offended by my rant Atari. No offense is intended. I will just have to adapt.

PS. Atari, you want Wells back? 0-2 with a 8.44 era LOL

Its even more fun when all you good pitchers are on the DL.
Oh well, looks like I get Sabathia and Schilling back soon. I hope they hurry. 8O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom