Fantasy Baseball League

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Atari

Aquarium Advice Addict
The league is now full so registrations are closed.

It's that time of year again.. finally :D

If you have any questions feel free to ask.

Come on folks.. it's gonna be fun :mrgreen:

There will be a "draft" next month. You pick your players (by position and availability) and form your "team".

Once that's done, the season begins (All games in Fantasy are based on real ML games). Although your players may be from different teams, it is important to set a lineup based on games that will likely feature your players. This may have to be done either on a daily or weekly basis.

Stats are complied based on the actual stats of the players. You win or lose based on the categories selected (Atari hasn't announced them as yet).

It gets easier once you're in. Of course, other members of the league will always give you advice if needed.

HTH

rubysoho said:
This looks like fun, but what do you need to do aside from sign up?
It's lots of fun! Jchillin pretty much summed it up.. all you have to do for now is sign-up and then things will start rolling in about a month or so.

It will be a lot easier to understand/explain once you join and can see the actual league pages.

Rsquared333 said:
I'm down. Pre-ranking as I type
Are you not expecting to make it to the live draft? The date/time can easily be changed over the next few weeks so everyone should feel free to request an alternative if needed. I'm probably going to move it to a Sunday when more slots open up.

The live draft is really funny so do try to attend if possible.

If you look on the main league page it should tell you the date and time of the draft according to your timezone.

We need more people!

*shameless bump*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom