Favorit Super Hero/ Super Villian

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kohan Bros.

Aquarium Advice Freak
I've been really bored lately. Forums seem to be dryin up a little bit. Anyways
I was wondering what everyones Super Hero or villian is.

My favorite super hero is Marvels Blade.
He rocks!

i haven't read a comic book in a decade so i don't know who is who and whats going on and who is even around anymore but....

Punisher was my fav, followed by Gambit
Carnage was probably my fav villain

The spider-man movies are probably the best superhero movies I have seen even though he was too big a wuss for me in the books, and Smallville is outstanding too even though it doesn't follow the comic that good

My Favorite SuperHero Wolverine
And Super Villain will go Venom

In case i can consider em heroes and villains
Favorite Hero Obi Wan Kenobi
Favorite Villain Darth Vader

I have an entire tank named after superheros, so it is hard to pick. I guess my favorite hero is probably Thor, villian would be the Crimson Dynamo.

Unga bunga.. Captain Caveman! :mrgreen:

CCM.gif

Superhero: SPIDERMAN!!

Villain: DOC OC

I have loved the spiderman comic and T.V. shows since I was a kid and It is GREAT that I can now share that with my son.
Glad they made the movies and a spidy comeback.

I'm trying to think outside the box on this one, since I never read comics, but watched cartoons. Hmmmm.....

Uhm...
I dunno...
I kinda like as villain Rhino (I don't remember if that is his name but something like that) from the Marvel, sometimes he appears on the Spiderman comix. I like him because he is so sensitive and everything about his life just sucks - to top things off he still has to listen to the bad-jokes spiderman makes on him... I mean, I like Spiderman but not when he humiliates the already-suffering poor guy!:roll:

Heroes an their glamorous lives... !

Hero: The Crow
Villain: OK, I had a problem with this. I checked out the Villian Quiz, and I'm most like Hannibal Lecter--or, I mean, my favorite villain is Hannibal Lecter.

Can you pass the brains?

The TICK!!! How can you question a superhero with a sidekick named Arthur?

Favorite villian would be none other than the original Catwoman. MEOW! How lucky was I to be growing up watching HER every afternoon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom