Favorite aquarium fish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BLUEaquarium06

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Hello everyone, I'm brand new to the forum but I've been keeping aquariums for about 10 years now. I know a lot and am willing to help anyone that I can, but I still have plenty to learn myself. I started this thread because I was curious to what everyone's favorite aquarium fish is?

That's cool, I have a nice pair of the.I love plecos and tiger barbs, there is just something interesting about the way they school

I could understand that, they can be a hassle with other fish sometimes too, I just started a 100gal tiger barb species tank and I'm hoping to breed more from my original 6 I got

Tiger barbs are great and I bet a big school of 25 must look pretty amazing! Personally though I prefer pentazona barbs as they are quite peaceful. Hope to see some pics of your future set up, BLUEaquarium06!

Tiger barbs are great and I bet a big school of 25 must look pretty amazing! Personally though I prefer pentazona barbs as they are quite peaceful. Hope to see some pics of your future set up, BLUEaquarium06!

I'm try to get some pics of the current little guys up here, have mastered the app yet Haha. I'll have some up soon enough

Corydora, congo tetra, most peacock ciclids, male rustys, demasonis, rummynose tetra again! I could go on Tooooo many.

German blue ram,nandopsis grammode otherwise known as the mini dovii,jack Dempsey,red devil/Midas.

Back
Top Bottom