Favorite Christmas Movie.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Favorite Christmas Movie

• A Christmas Story

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Its a wonderful life

• Santa Clause (tim allen) 1 or 2

• Mircle on 34th street

• Christmas wi/ The Kranks

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I chose It's a Wonderful Life.

My fav scene in the bridge toll booth. J Clarence (the angel) jumps in the river and Mr. Baily jumps in to save him. They sit in the toll booth hanging their wet clothes to dry. The toll booth guy is sitting there listening and minding his own business. He is about to spit his tobacco, when Clarence makes a "wild" claim about being an angel. The toll booth guy stops dead cold and stares at Clarence. His expression is fabulous.

My favorite is actually Charlie Browns Christmas and Frosty the Snowman. Those are classics.

National Lampoons Christmas Vacation
The Bishops Wife (Cary Grant and David Niven)
Christmas in Conneticut (Dennis Young and Barbara Stanwick)
Holiday Inn (bing Crosby and Fred Astaire)
White Christmas (Bing and Danny)

I have to say. Of the ones listed its the Christmas story. I just love the part where the younger kid cant put his arms down because of all the clothing and then you have the miracle of the christmas leg lamp.

My true favorates are the ones I remember as a kid being those christmas specials they showed on TV. Rudolph, Frosty and a few more I cant recall at the moment. U know the ones that where puppets or something. I saw them all in a DVD box set this year and its one of the thinks our daughter got my wife.

"I want to live again!!!!"

I have to admit that i probably haven't seen any other classic christmas movies besides the old Grinch one.. which i do like. The newer christmas movies are cute to but i love It's a wonderful life... really makes you stop and be thankful for what you have.. and who you have.

I want an Official Red Ryder Carbine Action 200 Shot Range Model Air Rifle with a compass in the stock and this thing which tells time!

A Christmas Story, hands down...I've watched it every year for as long as i can remember. :D

ROFLChristams Story!!!.....You'll shoot your eye out!! I love that movie. I can't let any Christmas go by without seeing it. Thank goodness TBS plays it for 24 hours starting on Christmas eve!!!

Worst one I ever saw (well too sad anyway)....Nestor the Long Eared Donkey. His mother dies at the beginning trying to save him from a blizzard. That's all I remember! I saw this a loooong time ago as a child and it has traumatized me for life. Anyone know what I'm talking about?

It also wouldn't be Christmas without Rudolph, Frosty, the Grinch, and Charlie Brown and his pitiful little tree........ahhh memories.....I wish I was a kid again!! :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom