Favorite Fish Color

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

What is your favorite color of fish?

• Total voters

absolutangel04

Daphnia are People Too.
This is obviously not the most important part of fish keeping but I am curious to see what you favorite color of fish is. I certainly keep color in mind when I am stocking fish. Its not my first priority, but I like for things to match (my ocd says "hello").
I really love yellow fish. They look so bright and are unique. I think yellow tangs might be the most beautiful fish IMO.

blue,red,and black. i like how black contrasts with other colours on the fishes body to make them stand out. even though blue and red are very common colours,a lot of fish dont look that great red/blue,but when they look good,they look really good

I love fish with colorful patterns, namely Discus, royal grammas, lionfish, etc

An adult Queen Angle fish for a blend..
For one solid color ,a Purple tang is pure beauty

alLexX said:
blue,red,and black. i like how black contrasts with other colours on the fishes body to make them stand out. even though blue and red are very common colours,a lot of fish dont look that great red/blue,but when they look good,they look really good

Sounds like you might love German blue rams or some Bolivians!

Black and white... Then comes green and blue :)

And then there is my mandarin that has ALL the colors but b&w ^.^

Black and white... Then comes green and blue :)

And then there is my mandarin that has ALL the colors but b&w ^.^
Mandarins are amazingly colorful! But, yes, they do lack the basic black and white. Black and white fish can definitely look awesome, like those little b&w damsels (exact name is currently escaping me).

Mandarins are amazingly colorful! But, yes, they do lack the basic black and white. Black and white fish can definitely look awesome, like those little b&w damsels (exact name is currently escaping me).

u mean the domino damsel? ;)

absolutangel04 said:
YES! Thanks for fixing my brain fart for me! I knew I was going to feel silly once the name was said. It's not exactly complicated. Lol.:lol:

Nope, but with so many names you are allowed to forget em once in a while ;)

Back
Top Bottom