Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Community Forum > Aquaria Off-Topic
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today
Closed Thread

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 04-24-2005, 11:22 PM   #11
kansaschick08

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jchillin
Nope...not until you reveal what the prank was. LOL
alright.. the prank was: i went over to my grandparents house and they have a fart machine, i didn't know that they had one, so i went to go hug my grandpa hello and who farted? HE DID, i laughed till i cried and then i ran into the living room and to hug my grandma hello and he came over and sat beside me and when he was sitting down, he made it go off, i was laughing so hard. and turns out, they bought this thing at Spencers in the mall...they are 70 years old!!!

that was the prank mr. bill. happy?

Old 04-25-2005, 11:30 AM   #12
Aquarium Advice Addict

Here is mine, this may take a bit to set the scene so please bare with me. I spent my first two years of college at a small Christian Liberal Arts college. As a requirement, we needed to attend chapel three times a week. Now this building was beautiful, new and gorgeous. It was Christmas time during finals so my roomate and I needed a stress relief. We noticed that the front of the chapel was covered with tons of beautiful Christmas poinsettias. Well, after we consumned a few beers we smuggled into the dorms we grabed the student directory. We proceededto call about 50 freshmen and told them we were from the "Student Body Association" and that we had drew their name out of a hat so they won a free poinsettia to take home. They could pick it up after chapel the next day. The next day came and chapel ended. The front of the chapel was then swarmed with dozens of freshman picking up poinsttias and walking off. The Dean of Students, President and Chaplin were all running around trying to stop all of these students. It was really a sight to see. We just sat in the back and took pride in what we had created.

Old 04-25-2005, 11:58 AM   #13
AA Team Emeritus

Quote:
Originally Posted by XXFirefighter
turn your bosses swivel chair upside down and put 1 dead shrimp in the tube and wait a week
why on earth would you need to cycle your bosses chair?
Old 04-25-2005, 12:06 PM   #14
Aquarium Advice FINatic

Quote:
why on earth would you need to cycle your bosses chair?
I would think that ammonia, old dirty filter water, and dirty filter floss would work better.

My prank:

Prior to going to law school, I worked as a meat cutter. We had to wear these long white cutting robes, which we had to keep clean. One day, one of my fellow cutters had a sore throat and was using Chloraseptic. He thought it would be funny if he squirted all the meat cutters with the Chloraseptic, putting a bright red spot our butts. When he went out for a few minutes, I poured out the Chloraseptic and replaced it with vinegar (which I had dyed with red food coloring. He came back in and did the obligatory five squirts of the mixture before he ran out gagging and coughing. The store manager heard the commotion and was really upset with us. Not because we pulled the prank, but because we didn’t call him to see it happen.

Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe to assure the survival and the success of Liberty -JFK
Old 04-25-2005, 05:11 PM   #15
AA Team Emeritus

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishyrican
I would think that ammonia, old dirty filter water, and dirty filter floss would work better.
us salties just toss in an uncooked shrimp. much less hassle!
Old 04-25-2005, 05:21 PM   #16

http://gwally.com/pranks/archives/000042.php
got this idea from the above website... im definitly going to try it

Go to your local home and garden center and load up on carrot seeds. Then when the coast is clear, sprinkle the seeds on the lawn of your intended victim. I always feel a smiley face beats spelling out, "BUTTHEAD", but I'll leave it to you to decide how mean you want to be.

At first nothing will happen. The seeds need to germinate. Then come springtime or if it is summertime, a few weeks after sprinkling, the seeds will start to grow. The carrots are a different shade of green than the grass and they have a different shape of leaf so they really stand out.

The best thing is that you cannot sprinkle weed killer on the carrots because the only weed killers that work on a lawn are for broad leaf plants and carrots are narrow leaf. The only way to get rid of them is to pick them one by one.

The good news is that once they pick them, your victim ends up with a tasty snack, so not all is bad.

Some other suggested patterns are: CLASS OF [FILL IN YEAR], a school logo, motto, a company logo, a competitors logo or a crop circle.

Old 04-25-2005, 05:30 PM   #17
Aquarium Advice FINatic

Quote:
us salties just toss in an uncooked shrimp. much less hassle!

Good point, but then you miss the boss having to explain the smelly puddle under his chair.

Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe to assure the survival and the success of Liberty -JFK
Old 04-25-2005, 06:18 PM   #18
kansaschick08

genious...sheer brilliance.

Old 04-25-2005, 07:58 PM   #19
AA Team Emeritus

Thanks for posting your Grandparents prank Kansaschick. It's nice when family can share some humorous moments.
Old 04-25-2005, 08:57 PM   #20
Aquarium Advice Addict

Ok, heard about this from some friends a couple weeks ago...

Get some of those Snap-n-Pop/Whipper Snappers things, you know, the things you throw on the ground to make them pop. Lift up the toilet seat, and gently tape a few to each of those things on the underside of the toilet seat that actually touch the toilet. Ever so gently put the seat back down. When the unsuspecting victim sits on the toilet ..... bang!

Closed Thread

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com