favorite prank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
that is terrible severum

but i got a good one this i saw what to do at walmart when your bored

take the "Caution: Wet Floors" sign and put it on the carpet and run away

or go into a fitting room and scream "HEY, Your out of toilet paper"

lol not good, but funny, i did the wet floor one

My wife an I bought a house a couple of years ago and had a house-warming party. We go pranked good. Some of my wife's friends from work went to a local office copy/printing store and had them keep a weeks worth of "holes" from the three ring hole puching machine (like hundreds of thousand hole punches). they then proceeded to put them in all of our dresser draws, the pockets of my shirts hanging in the closet, all of the kichen drawers, froozen with water in the ice cube trays, underneither and on top of the sheets on our bed...I am still finding them to this day. they also put powder grape Kool-aid in the shower head so it sprayed out a refreashing hot grape beverage when I took a shower the next day (hung over as heck). Minced garlic on our tooth brushes was a nice touch. Not to mention the TP in the trees and bushes in the front yard. Yes, we got it good. My hat is off to them.

As a kid a few of the stereo systems for sale in the Dept stores had built in wake up alarms. Wouldn't you know it those darn stereos were set to go off with the volume cranked on high. It was great fun to watch the salesman scramble to shut it off, of course the timer was set for at least a 5 min get away.

Oldest one in the book, and nasty!

Lift toilet seat, Saran Wrap the Toilet bowl nice and tight, no wrinkles.

Leave the area, and wait for hilarity and cursing!

Only really appropriate for summer camp or Frat houses!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom