favorite prank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kansaschick08

alrighty. my grandparents pulled the greatest prank on me yesterday...so i thought i would ask y'all what your favorite prank was to play on people.

start your listing!

Or photocopy your butt... make 5 copies of it tape them together end to end, drop the end into your fax, hit send to the receiving fax party.. as soon as the first page clears grab the end and tape the end to the start to form a loop and you will fill their fax basket with yoru butt :)

remove the mouse ball from the mouse...
Or just put a piece of scotch tape over it...
Works good with optical mice as well

if the person takes their shoes off and leaves their boots somewhere...
Grab some kool-aid and sprinkle it in their boot or shoe...
stained feet for WEEKS !

We NEVER done this at the firehouse :)

Well, since XXFirefighter has begun contributing:

If you have access to their computer, go to settings and change the mouse properties from left to right.

Take a picture of the desktop. Save it and use it as the wallpaper then remove all the shortcut icons (make sure you don't delete them).

stick chilli and pepper and hot sauce on their toothbrush, in their dinner, sandwiches, juice, tea....

Jchillin said:
Nope...not until you reveal what the prank was. LOL

alright.. the prank was: i went over to my grandparents house and they have a fart machine, i didn't know that they had one, so i went to go hug my grandpa hello and who farted? HE DID, i laughed till i cried and then i ran into the living room and to hug my grandma hello and he came over and sat beside me and when he was sitting down, he made it go off, i was laughing so hard. and turns out, they bought this thing at Spencers in the mall...they are 70 years old!!!

that was the prank mr. bill. happy? :lol:

Here is mine, this may take a bit to set the scene so please bare with me. I spent my first two years of college at a small Christian Liberal Arts college. As a requirement, we needed to attend chapel three times a week. Now this building was beautiful, new and gorgeous. It was Christmas time during finals so my roomate and I needed a stress relief. We noticed that the front of the chapel was covered with tons of beautiful Christmas poinsettias. Well, after we consumned a few beers we smuggled into the dorms we grabed the student directory. We proceededto call about 50 freshmen and told them we were from the "Student Body Association" and that we had drew their name out of a hat so they won a free poinsettia to take home. They could pick it up after chapel the next day. The next day came and chapel ended. The front of the chapel was then swarmed with dozens of freshman picking up poinsttias and walking off. The Dean of Students, President and Chaplin were all running around trying to stop all of these students. It was really a sight to see. We just sat in the back and took pride in what we had created.

XXFirefighter said:
turn your bosses swivel chair upside down and put 1 dead shrimp in the tube and wait a week :)

why on earth would you need to cycle your bosses chair? :D

why on earth would you need to cycle your bosses chair?

I would think that ammonia, old dirty filter water, and dirty filter floss would work better. :)

My prank:

Prior to going to law school, I worked as a meat cutter. We had to wear these long white cutting robes, which we had to keep clean. One day, one of my fellow cutters had a sore throat and was using Chloraseptic. He thought it would be funny if he squirted all the meat cutters with the Chloraseptic, putting a bright red spot our butts. When he went out for a few minutes, I poured out the Chloraseptic and replaced it with vinegar (which I had dyed with red food coloring. He came back in and did the obligatory five squirts of the mixture before he ran out gagging and coughing. The store manager heard the commotion and was really upset with us. Not because we pulled the prank, but because we didn’t call him to see it happen.

fishyrican said:
I would think that ammonia, old dirty filter water, and dirty filter floss would work better. :)
us salties just toss in an uncooked shrimp. much less hassle! :wink:

http://gwally.com/pranks/archives/000042.php
got this idea from the above website... im definitly going to try it

Go to your local home and garden center and load up on carrot seeds. Then when the coast is clear, sprinkle the seeds on the lawn of your intended victim. I always feel a smiley face beats spelling out, "BUTTHEAD", but I'll leave it to you to decide how mean you want to be.

At first nothing will happen. The seeds need to germinate. Then come springtime or if it is summertime, a few weeks after sprinkling, the seeds will start to grow. The carrots are a different shade of green than the grass and they have a different shape of leaf so they really stand out.

The best thing is that you cannot sprinkle weed killer on the carrots because the only weed killers that work on a lawn are for broad leaf plants and carrots are narrow leaf. The only way to get rid of them is to pick them one by one.

The good news is that once they pick them, your victim ends up with a tasty snack, so not all is bad.

Some other suggested patterns are: CLASS OF [FILL IN YEAR], a school logo, motto, a company logo, a competitors logo or a crop circle.

Ok, heard about this from some friends a couple weeks ago...

Get some of those Snap-n-Pop/Whipper Snappers things, you know, the things you throw on the ground to make them pop. Lift up the toilet seat, and gently tape a few to each of those things on the underside of the toilet seat that actually touch the toilet. Ever so gently put the seat back down. When the unsuspecting victim sits on the toilet ..... bang! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom