Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Community Forum > Aquaria Off-Topic
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 12-08-2013, 02:42 AM   #1

Location: i dont remember. let me take my arm out of the tank.
Fed up :/

Guys, i made a new account for photos ,which i guess is illegal, earlier today. It was permabanned. My pc is not working. I am not allowed to use photobucket or sites like that. I have tried linking to pictures but it just says error. I realized that i have been sounding immature, and that is mostly because i am 13. I apoligize for that. This is just frustrating for me, and i hope you all understand.

Old 12-08-2013, 02:44 AM   #2

[img]4105301941[/img]

Old 12-08-2013, 02:44 AM   #3

Above is an example of what happens when i put in the url.
Old 12-08-2013, 02:59 AM   #4
Dividing by 0
Community Admin

POTM Champion

You did not add a URL.

You can link to images using a mobile device and the photobucket or flickr apps. You can also use any normal browser to do so. Hundreds of members do so - it is probably just a function of learning how to do it.

We don't allow multiple accounts for obvious reasons, but there are ways to get more storage space as well. If you become a supporting member it greatly increases the amount of storage space. Also, you can upload photos to your albums on Aquarium Advice and link that way for free.

I know it can be frustrating, but please understand that space and bandwidth is not free, and that is why upload capacity is limited. It also explains why supporting members get more space on the server allocated to them.
fort384 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2013, 03:12 AM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by fort384 View Post
You did not add a URL.

You can link to images using a mobile device and the photobucket or flickr apps. You can also use any normal browser to do so. Hundreds of members do so - it is probably just a function of learning how to do it.

We don't allow multiple accounts for obvious reasons, but there are ways to get more storage space as well. If you become a supporting member it greatly increases the amount of storage space. Also, you can upload photos to your albums on Aquarium Advice and link that way for free.

I know it can be frustrating, but please understand that space and bandwidth is not free, and that is why upload capacity is limited. It also explains why supporting members get more space on the server allocated to them.
I am a stupid person. I should have known that wasnt url, but i dont know all thise web terms. Thanks, anyone else would have flipped out on me by now :p
Old 12-08-2013, 04:35 AM   #6
AA Member
Community Moderator

POTM Champion
Tank of the Month Award

I must admit its all new as well and any time a link posts correctly I'm happy.

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com