Fed up :/

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Fibsog

Aquarium Advice FINatic
i dont remember. let me take my arm out of the tan
Guys, i made a new account for photos ,which i guess is illegal, earlier today. It was permabanned. My pc is not working. I am not allowed to use photobucket or sites like that. I have tried linking to pictures but it just says error. I realized that i have been sounding immature, and that is mostly because i am 13. I apoligize for that. This is just frustrating for me, and i hope you all understand.

You did not add a URL.

You can link to images using a mobile device and the photobucket or flickr apps. You can also use any normal browser to do so. Hundreds of members do so - it is probably just a function of learning how to do it.

We don't allow multiple accounts for obvious reasons, but there are ways to get more storage space as well. If you become a supporting member it greatly increases the amount of storage space. Also, you can upload photos to your albums on Aquarium Advice and link that way for free.

I know it can be frustrating, but please understand that space and bandwidth is not free, and that is why upload capacity is limited. It also explains why supporting members get more space on the server allocated to them.

You did not add a URL.

You can link to images using a mobile device and the photobucket or flickr apps. You can also use any normal browser to do so. Hundreds of members do so - it is probably just a function of learning how to do it.

We don't allow multiple accounts for obvious reasons, but there are ways to get more storage space as well. If you become a supporting member it greatly increases the amount of storage space. Also, you can upload photos to your albums on Aquarium Advice and link that way for free.

I know it can be frustrating, but please understand that space and bandwidth is not free, and that is why upload capacity is limited. It also explains why supporting members get more space on the server allocated to them.

I am a stupid person. I should have known that wasnt url, but i dont know all thise web terms. Thanks, anyone else would have flipped out on me by now :p

Back
Top Bottom