FIRE!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mrc8858

Aquarium Advice Addict
So..... My kitchen just caught on fire..... That was fun lol. Luckily I got to it before it did any damage but it was electrical so my landlord better watch his (butt ;).)... On top of that I woke up to the furnace having an electrical fire 3 days ago and the only reason I noticed is because my carbon monoxide warning was going off and when the heater repair man got here he got 10 ppm readings in two minutes which 11 ppm and you must evacuate so thinking that I was sleeping when it was happening it was probably easily past that and Ive been having major headaches since.... You know I'm not one to sue or believe in it but he's put my life, my GFs life, my pets (fish and my yorkie) lives, and my belongings at risk due to half ace repairs unnoticed by renters due to it being electrical inside of the walls/cabinetry/appliances. If you've been reading my coral farming thread then you may know that my investors is a part of the largest law firm in my area so I think I may pursue major legal actions.....well I really needed to rant/vent so sorry/thanks AA haha have a great morning as mine should be interesting : /

So..... My kitchen just caught on fire..... That was fun lol. Luckily I got to it before it did any damage but it was electrical so my landlord better watch his (butt ;).)... On top of that I woke up to the furnace having an electrical fire 3 days ago and the only reason I noticed is because my carbon monoxide warning was going off and when the heater repair man got here he got 10 ppm readings in two minutes which 11 ppm and you must evacuate so thinking that I was sleeping when it was happening it was probably easily past that and Ive been having major headaches since.... You know I'm not one to sue or believe in it but he's put my life, my GFs life, my pets (fish and my yorkie) lives, and my belongings at risk due to half ace repairs unnoticed by renters due to it being electrical inside of the walls/cabinetry/appliances. If you've been reading my coral farming thread then you may know that my investors is a part of the largest law firm in my area so I think I may pursue major legal actions.....well I really needed to rant/vent so sorry/thanks AA haha have a great morning as mine should be interesting : /

I hope that someone gets that worked out! Scary stuff! Have a much better day! :)

Back
Top Bottom