First post! (on the new, new server)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Awe, Andy has a clown fish pic. He's a convert already! lol

Don't forget to re-upload an avatar. You can do so at this link:
http://www.aquariumadvice.com/forums/profile.php?do=editavatar

You can also upload a new profile pic in your User Control Panel (User CP), just look at all the options in the left column.

For now Mods (and soon Mentors) will be able to upload avatars that are 160x80 pixels in size. Regular members can upload an avatar that is 80x80 pixels. With time the hope is to create some promotion strategies to take care of our contributing members by allowing them to upgrade also.

For now Mods (and soon Mentors) will be able to upload avatars that are 160x80 pixels in size. Regular members can upload an avatar that is 80x80 pixels. With time the hope is to create some promotion strategies to take care of our contributing members by allowing them to upgrade also.

Ok, now you have me curious, what is this mentor thing you speak of.

Its looking good!!! Glad the site is back up. I wish I could explore it more, but I am settling into my 2nd day of work and I still can't bum around because I have too much stuff to do. And then this weekend... I am moving! It feels like it will be FOREVER before I can do all that I want. :rolleyes:

Look, there I go rambling. Uhg.

anyway, like I said before... It looks great!!!!!!!! Thanks!

Its looking good!!! Glad the site is back up. I wish I could explore it more, but I am settling into my 2nd day of work and I still can't bum around because I have too much stuff to do. And then this weekend... I am moving! It feels like it will be FOREVER before I can do all that I want. :rolleyes:

Look, there I go rambling. Uhg.

anyway, like I said before... It looks great!!!!!!!! Thanks!
rubysoho,

You will be in your new place (and hopefully loving it) and hopefully those lazy days of little work and time to hang out on AA are in store for you later in '08. I hope the move goes well, we'll see you on the forums when you get settled...

Andy

Ok, now you have me curious, what is this mentor thing you speak of.

Mentors are members that have been chosen by the staff of AA as particularily helpful in either FW or SW. They don't have the same powers as mods but they have more than regular users. They can be contacted with specific problems as they have shown to have a lot of experience in their particular areas.

Mentors are members that have been chosen by the staff of AA as particularily helpful in either FW or SW.

I really hope this continues. Do we still have a "staff"? I have learned a great deal from the "mentors" on this forum, you all know your stuff! I want to see these credentials continue and applicable to the contributing members of the forum.

Yes, we still have a staff. Instead of Kevin and Aaron we now have Janet and Andy. The Moderators are still on board, and so are the Mentors.

Don't forget to re-upload an avatar. You can do so at this link:
http://www.aquariumadvice.com/forums/profile.php?do=editavatar

I can't have an off site avatar anymore? I use photo bucket so changing my avatar will do it globally across all the forums I visit. When I assign one here it doesn't show.

Edit: Nevermind, I got it working (it was an error between the chair and the keyboard). Decided to retire the clown loach and show off Apollo.

I uploaded mine to the wrong spot too. I put it in the profile pic instead of the Avatar pic. :)

Back
Top Bottom