First signs of spring

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fluff

Aquarium Advice Addict
My first bloom of the year. Yeah, I know, it's just a crocus. :D
It's been such a warm Feb, everything is budding/blooming. Now of course, we are supposed to get some snow and ice the next two days. :roll:

We have a full complement of daffodils outside and my roses are already putting on leave buds. This was a really weird winter. The roses never even went dormant. I have seen what looks like the crocus and tulips trying to come up too. This is my favorite time of year and that is a perfect bloom, Fluff.

Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! No need to rub it in folks! It's still winter up here! -4 F again tonight and probably more snow... :onfire: :evil:

Nice picture, nonetheless! :lach:

8)

I dunno...Im pretty close to the coast....within an hour or less. It was in the low 40s here today and is cooooold tonight. Down into the teens. Of course it was 70F on Wednesday! :D

The Matt said:
You still might get more snow over there?! On the coast its like summer.

Should listen to the weather forecast sometime. It's amazing what you can learn in 5 minutes. :wink:

8)

::SIGH:: It's 0 F presently and only a "high" of 12 F for today. :? Cannot wait for this winter to be gone. Must be old age or something.... :lol:

8)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom