Fish Are Super Awesome

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yeah. I'd add more when you can before adding the Betta. Of course, he may put them in their place if they go after him.

No, bettas can be great members of a community. Just have a back up tank in case he's abnormally aggressive.

xxwolfpackof1xx said:
my only backup is a 1g no filter etc id hate to put em there

Yeah... Um... I'm sure it'll work fine. If not, you have an excuse for a new ten gallon!

my budget and mom disagree lol i dont even kkno where id put another tank i have a book case but it's from ikea dobut it could hold a 10g

I'm jealous that fish live in such a peaceful tranquil environment and get totally taken care of :-D

And it looks like so much fun swimming through caves.

scottayy said:
I'm jealous that fish live in such a peaceful tranquil environment and get totally taken care of :-D

And it looks like so much fun swimming through caves.

i gotta agree untill you get stuck liike my dg its so peaceful in there i wonder what we look like from a fishes pov

i gotta agree untill you get stuck liike my dg its so peaceful in there i wonder what we look like from a fishes pov

hahaha
we look like giant weird creatures

i bet my clowns hate me for laughing in their faces, but they're so funny.

scottayy said:
i am not sure yet.. since i'm in front of the tank a lot.. not just at feeding time.

they associate pellets on top of the water with feeding time though :D

oh that made my day i do a head count every mornin and night in my nano i have holes for gobies te hide if i cant find one il end up going OCD

Back
Top Bottom