Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Community Forum > Aquaria Off-Topic

Join Aquarium Advice Today
Closed Thread
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com
Old 03-07-2004, 08:26 PM   #1
Aquarium Advice Newbie
Fish Connection Great website!

Hey guys! I had a look at all the websites you guys have, all look good! I joined quite a few of them!
Now I'm going to add one to the bunch. It's called Fish Connection. Now I don't personally own Fish Connection but I am an assistant admin there. Thats a Global Mod plus I help out the owner with administrative tasks. Anyways, the site is brand new and is coming along enormously. We have the following at the site:
Wonderful Members
Nice and Helpful Staff
Complete Forums
And one of the newest additions, a robot named Alice. She is an automatic part of our forum. She has her own thread area where you can go and post with her. She is very interesting and learns things from you. You can start by telling her your name, than you can teach her all sorts of things like fish, natural resorces, anything you could imagine. She is very cool and our members loved to spend time chatting with her. I'm asking you to please become a member. I am not asking you to leave this forum, I think it's a great place to be at. But I also think you will really enjoy our website as well. Have a look and become a member at: http://www.fishconnection.us/forums or http://www.fishconnection.us
Hope to see you there!

Old 03-07-2004, 08:34 PM   #2
Aquarium Advice Addict
Send a message via Yahoo to oscarbreeder
No thanks already left that place WAY behinde!!

Please remember to vote for Aquarium Advice!

Old 03-07-2004, 08:36 PM   #3
AA Team Emeritus
Hey Joe,

to AquariumAdvice.com!!

As this is your second post in as many days on the subject, I ask that you refer to the User Agreement of the site, specifically #9. Since your first post was accidentally removed, this one will stay. I hope you enjoy your stay here, and that you will post to help members with their fish related problems, not just trying to boost your membership

Visit Nature Coast Photography
Old 03-07-2004, 09:08 PM   #4
Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hi Kevin,
Yes, I saw that and wondered why it was deleted. I did read the Rules and Agreements before I posted the first post knowing that it was okay. Of course I'm going to stay here and post answers to quetions. I love to be on a wide variaty of fish forums and this will be a great addition to the ones I frequent. Thanks for the Welcome!
Old 03-07-2004, 11:21 PM   #5
Aquarium Advice Addict
Was my fault Pufferfreak - sorry!

And welcome
aka Cycling Guru and the Ich Slayer

*glares at Terry and QTOFFER*

Card carrying member of FTAS & GCAS.
Old 03-12-2004, 05:08 PM   #6
Aquarium Advice Newbie
LOL, Allivymar! Thats totally OK! Thanks for the welcome!

Closed Thread

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com